Limelight Forums

Full Version: AFK job removes vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: have you ever gone to do something and automatically be put in the AFK job? Yeah, me too. Have you ever come back from AFK only to forget completely where your car is, and have to walk around the map finding it, only for it to be in the side streets of Evocity? Yeah, me too. Well, this suggestion basically adds a timer in a timer. 
When you are put into the AFK timer automatically, after x minutes your vehicle despawns. This means that after a 20 minute or however long AFK, your car is pocketed so when you get back you can just place it down. 

Why should this be implemented? It sucks to have to have a trek across the entire map to find your car because you literally cannot remember where it is. It just allows you to get right back into RP. The main reason I come up with this is because sometimes you are put into AFK timer and when you are back, you have to walk 500 miles to fall down at your own car door just to have to drive back again 

Can this be abused? I don't think so. If a player wants to abuse the AFK job to get a vehicle back they will have to wait for 15 - 20 minutes to get it back. By that time they will have found it if they searched so I don't think it can be abused. 
Your suggestion is a bit inconsistent. You suggest 5 minutes and then say it won't be abused because they will have to wait 15-20 minutes.

+support for 10+ minutes until despawn
+Support
+Support under a few conditions:

Only have it work if the player is moved to the AFK team automatically, and only if the player was the last person to drive it.

That way someone can't AFK to get their vehicle back if it's been stolen/impounded/whatever.
I say -support. If you are going to go afk then park your vehicle. If you decide to just leave while your car is out then its your problem if it gets stolen or you forget where it is. This would literally just be a way for someone to go take a coffee break while they wait for their car to despawn. Totally pointless, you leave your car out, then its your problem. a
+Support.
It'd say - support to this suggestion. I don't see why it should be added because you should just park your car before going AFK.
(Apr 30, 2016, 10:36 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]It'd say - support to this suggestion. I don't see why it should be added because you should just park your car before going AFK.

Yeah, but if you park your car outside your house at lake or something, when you respawn from being AFK you have to walk for ages, and if you can't remember where you parked, its still an issue.
- Support
-support
(Apr 30, 2016, 08:31 AM)Rolorox Wrote: [ -> ]I say -support. If you are going to go afk then park your vehicle. If you decide to just leave while your car is out then its your problem if it gets stolen or you forget where it is. This would literally just be a way for someone to go take a coffee break while they wait for their car to despawn. Totally pointless, you leave your car out, then its your problem. a
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support. So long as there's a reasonable timer to prevent you from just going AFK to get your car back, sure. I'd even support it being the automatic move to AFK that forces it.
(Dec 21, 2016, 09:35 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]+support. So long as there's a reasonable timer to prevent you from just going AFK to get your car back, sure. I'd even support it being the automatic move to AFK that forces it.
Pages: 1 2