Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hold 'Em Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

Why should this be implemented? Because it should take about 30 minutes of extra modifications to actually implement this.. I'm not even going to mention the amount of role-play potential this has..

• No downloads on-join. All resources are loaded as needed.
+Support, easily implemented.
+support, basically plug and play.
+support
Anyone who's spoken to you knows how much you want a poker table, and I think it would be awesome to have a functioning poker table to play at and lose my hard-earned millions at.

+support
Yes please, anything gambling related is great.
I raise you a +Support
Oh man, I'm terrible at Poker

+Support
+ support
+ Support, cant wait!
+support
There should just be a Pack of Cards update imo. That way players can do whatever card game they want, and if betting is involved, just use items/money/IOU.
(Apr 30, 2016, 04:37 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]There should just be a Pack of Cards update imo. That way players can do whatever card game they want, and if betting is involved, just use items/money/IOU.

A standard deck contains 52 cards. Donator's have a max prop limit of 40, so we wouldn't be able to use the whole deck... Unless it's not a prop (which it is) 

Sorry, don't want to ask an admin for a prop-limit raise :\
Props make no sense, would rather have functional entitites
Yes

+Support
Pages: 1 2 3 4