Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove Bus RPP Requirement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion: reduce the bus RPP requirement from 5 to 1 points

Why should this be implemented?
why not?
i understand that the bus is a 15 ton battering ram but really, it can't be abused that much. i would say raise the hour requirement to 30 or so at max.
a roleplay point can be recieved in an ok time and a bus will be a good reward
(UPDATED 5/2/16)
Please use the suggestion template found here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=4765
sure, give me a min.
your opinion?
I think there should be a REP requirement, but smaller than what it is right now.
why lol? still, quoting planet funk "i'm a slave on a minimal wage" why not simplily rpp or 50 hours? would make shit more fun
The REP wall is a good function for the bus.
You need to earn it, so bus driving will be also more fun for the passengers.
I dont want to say that ppl without any REP are bad RP'ers (i dont have any cuz admin rarely notice gov RP's)
But i guess you know what i mean, i saw 100hour players who RP'ed like a 0 hour player (0,0% RP) but i also saw 0 Hour players, who RP'ed like RP'ing is the only thing what they can do. So keep the REP wall. Try to earn them, ik its hard. But if you are good enough, you get them.

so -support
Hours don't mean anything compared to RP experience. The REP Points should stay to avoid minges gaining the bus for EVIL powers
Locking the bus behind a REP wall? Shouldn't guns be locked behind 15 REP's as there more deadlier than the bus? /sarcasm

-Support
-support
Makes it a rarer and something that people will want to interact with, rather than a daily occurrence that nobody wants to use.
The issue with the bus is that its a deathtrap, if you are standing in the bus and it starts driving you glitch to the back of the bus and become injured. It's also rather big. I assume that is one of the reasons why its behind a REP wall. -Support
+Support the bus for 1 point rep , 5 its to much and the francysol3c is right , points or hours doesnt mean nothing , i have see some players with 0 rep and with 10 hours or less doing better roleplays then people with high reps or hours
(Apr 26, 2016, 11:04 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]+Support the bus for 1 point rep , 5 its to much and the francysol3c is right , points or hours doesnt mean nothing , i have see some players with 0 rep and with 10 hours or less doing better roleplays  then people with high reps or hours
changed to reducing to 1 instead of removing it
(Apr 26, 2016, 11:04 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]+Support the bus for 1 point rep , 5 its to much and the francysol3c is right , points or hours doesnt mean nothing , i have see some players with 0 rep and with 10 hours or less doing better roleplays  then people with high reps or hours
(Apr 26, 2016, 09:06 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]-support
Makes it a rarer and something that people will want to interact with, rather than a daily occurrence that nobody wants to use.

This.

5 points isn't even that much anyway. Heck, I already have 13.
Pages: 1 2