Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: Rainbow Dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player: Rainbow Dash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Server: v33x

Time: Around 10:15

Summary: The accuesd player has failed to follow the New Life Rule (3.1) And went back for revenage after he was killed. The players Decay and PaulB have sold this man as he was hostaged as part of human trafficing role-play and he was killed by another player after he was sold.

After he was killed he has respawned and went and arrested them for that same reason.

The logs here are provided to me by a fellow administrator
As well as him becoming a SWAT and putting on a Mask and becoming undercover just to seek out revenge. As see in the pictures here. 
https://i.imgur.com/B7luTqt.png
https://i.imgur.com/H91yUo5.png

And he also went back to try to kill one of the people who had him before (Nitrogue) twice but those were after the PMs between me and him.

v33x[12:20:02]Nitrogue(STEAM_0:0:60916447)Killed: Rainbow Dash (STEAM_0:0:34971534) using cw_mr96

Now when I sent him the messages he said that he didn't die but it is clear that he has from the logs provided.

Evidence: Was posted above
I had a RP reason to apprehend them. They as said sold me so I arrested them.
Involved: I was the one with decay who "bought" Rainbow Dash.
You were killed by Arach, as shown in logs. v33x[12:06:18][L²:RP] Arach(STEAM_0:1:60491538)Killed: Rainbow Dash (STEAM_0:0:34971534) using cw_ar15
You then PM'ed me about "a deal" to meet you at backstreet hotel, this is after you died to Arach. From there you were masked and invited us into a room, you then put us under FearRP and arrested for human trafficking. "Human trafficking" - You died since then.
I witnessed Rainbow Dash put on a mask as a SWAT, then trying to revenge kill/arrest XxGiorgioxX, because he was participating in the human trafficking RP too. Earlier ranbow died, because he crashed and Arach finished him off. Then he came back and tried to arrest Giorgio, then I killed him YET again. Later he tried to revenge kill us with an AWM, failed once, later he killed 2 of ours.
I'm just gonna add something to your big "revenage" part.

My gang and I had the president and another hostage on Top Floor. Giorgio and I got shot injured by you (i guess you used a sniper), you then decided to shoot us until we died, even though both of us was injured, and could have been arrested.

The other thing is that you fled (EDIT: I got told you paid them to be free) as hostage from PaulB and Decay. You took your car and drove into giorgio killing him, and then we killed you of course. You were even talking about revenging after that. There's more than enough evidence and witnesses. Also, half the server has experienced you breaking NLR and FailRPing. (And what do you mean by rp reason to arrest us? You died!)
(Apr 23, 2016, 01:04 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I had a RP reason to apprehend them. They as said sold me so I arrested them.

Please would you enlighten me with that RP reason of yours that you aquire.
With the last event: I came up first time from nexus street and died. 5 mins later I hear a shot. I go around from izzes palace and park my car and see armed men ontop of the hotel. I take the shot in the head and 1 dies. I keep waiting there for nlr and see another guy and kill him too. Then NLR is up and I run in. I try killing the last guy but I die. Then I wait outside nexus and other SWAT go in as SSA told us there are armed men. President told us we can go in as they killed all hostages. They go in I wait at the nexus. I see a hummer speeding out of the city I try to pull him over with my ar15 and he crashes into a ambulance nearly killing 2 pedestrians. He was wearing a mask and I take a shot at his car as he was endangering the civilians.
(Apr 23, 2016, 01:20 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]With the last event: I came up first time from nexus street and died. 5 mins later I hear a shot. I go around from izzes palace and park my car and see armed men ontop of the hotel. I take the shot in the head and 1 dies. I keep waiting there for nlr and see another guy and kill him too. Then NLR is up and I run in. I try killing the last guy but I die. Then I wait outside nexus and other SWAT go in as SSA told us there are armed men. President told us we can go in as they killed all hostages. They go in I wait at the nexus. I see a hummer speeding out of the city I try to pull him over with my ar15 and he crashes into a ambulance nearly killing 2 pedestrians. He was wearing a mask and I take a shot at his car as he was endangering the civilians.

So you've just admitted breaking NLR by killing a guy who was involved in your past life? Great, you could snipe the guy from the other side of the map, but it'll still be NLR.
"killing". Government isnt supposed to be killing people, and you shot me several times while i was injured resulting in my death. There was also MANY adverts/requests from us that we had the president and another hostage, so it's really stupid starting to shoot us.

Oh, and do you wanna admit to the admins that you just lied to them?
Lied?
(Apr 23, 2016, 01:27 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]Lied?

Are you serious... You just told us that you had a valid rp reason to arrest them, which is bs.
(Apr 23, 2016, 01:20 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]With the last event: I came up first time from nexus street and died. 5 mins later I hear a shot. I go around from izzes palace and park my car and see armed men ontop of the hotel. I take the shot in the head and 1 dies. I keep waiting there for nlr and see another guy and kill him too. Then NLR is up and I run in. I try killing the last guy but I die. Then I wait outside nexus and other SWAT go in as SSA told us there are armed men. President told us we can go in as they killed all hostages. They go in I wait at the nexus. I see a hummer speeding out of the city I try to pull him over with my ar15 and he crashes into a ambulance nearly killing 2 pedestrians. He was wearing a mask and I take a shot at his car as he was endangering the civilians.

What you just said didn't explain the following things you were excused of:

• Breaking NLR
  • Going after the people who sold & killed you and arresting them for that reason
  • Wearing a mask as SWAT Sergeant
  • Admitting on seeking revanege after you've died in a PM message to me

So instead of speaking of something else that also happend which is comepletly irrlevent to this case and player report, how about you explain the things you are excused off originally.
I went after them as They were involved in human trafficking. although that was not a law the warrant got accepted. I was wearing a mask so they would not recognise me.
(Apr 23, 2016, 01:31 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I went after them as They were involved in human trafficking. although that was not a law the warrant got accepted. I was wearing a mask so they would not recognise me.

You are not understanding me, you died so you are someone else. They don't recognise you because you're someone completly different than the person before. 

Human trafficing is illegal no matter what, even if there is no law about it. Its just commen since but the part I am accusing you off is breaking new life rule and arresting them after they killed you.
When you switch job you are not in a new life. IRL when you switch jobs you do not die and are born again.
Pages: 1 2 3