Limelight Forums

Full Version: EMS Changes and their vehicles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Apr 20, 2016, 01:20 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2016, 01:10 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2016, 11:26 AM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support for Scania

I was in the volunteer fire department youngers division for 4 years or so. Scania is simple.

Murica is not the center of the world.

No one ever said it was.

Scania vs GTA4 Fire Engine

Better Model: GTA4 (Not by any means a good model, but it still beats out the Scania because it at least has details in the interior)
Emergency Lighting: GTA4 (4 times as many lights, while the 8 top rotary beacons cannot offer variation in flash pattern, there are also the lights on front if you really want some variation. The Scania only has the 3 rotary beacons.)
High Speed Handling: GTA4 (At low speeds they're about equal, with the GTA4's length offsetting its sharper turning abilities, but at high speed the Scania's rear end has a bad habit of breaking loose, causing the vehicle to fishtail. With experienced players this won't be a problem, but we should also "newb-proof" the vehicles, so the 1 hour player doesn't end up accidentally wiping out a crowd)

Basically in every way I see the GTA4 Fire Engine is either equal to or greater than the Scania. Of the vehicles on the workshop, the GTA4 Fire Engine is the most detailed, newest, and most appropriate for the setting. I would love to see an updated engine out there though, but I feel the ones posted in this thread so far fall short of the current option.
You are talking about a vehicle that its lights/handling has been worked on by LL devs while the other one has not been touched.
Actually I'm comparing the base models, while handling does get changed, I've noticed some characteristics remain on vehicles. Maybe the loose tail can be completely removed, but either way it is still something to be aware of. As for the lights, they are built on, the devs would have to either modify the model to remove the lights, find the exact same type of light to add, or add a similar looking light and have it look a little weirder.
Well..

Scania fire engine.. hell no.. the other one also.. no. 
I dont want a EU or a 80 century Fire Engine

Ambulance is fine.

-support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
-support.

There's already a new firetruck in the works, and whilst the ambulance needs love, it doesn't need a straight-up replacement.
Instead of replacement we are about to add more ambus and firetrucks.

Moving to "approved"
Pages: 1 2