Limelight Forums

Full Version: Change Name Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title: Change Name Display

Description:
Currently the On-hover name display looks like this:

Steam name + ID
[Status; e.g. "Handcuffed"]
IC Name
Description
Job

I want to make it look like this:

IC Name
[Status]
Description
Steam name + ID
Job (up to decision if removed or not)

Why?:
Players rarely use eachothers' RP names which should be vital parts of the Roleplay
+Support
+ Support on the IC name and OC name swap
-/+ Support on the job being removed. Not sure about that.
(Apr 16, 2016, 02:05 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support on the IC name and OC name swap

I feel as though too many people (especially those not knowing the rules) metagame and instantly know that you're an undercover officer thus ruining the RP.
(Apr 16, 2016, 02:05 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support on the IC name and OC name swap
+Support
(Apr 16, 2016, 04:22 PM)Nyoob Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 16, 2016, 05:46 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure about job because although people can metagame, I feel it would be too Serious RP. I mean as much as I would love it, as said would not fit.
(Apr 16, 2016, 06:05 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 16, 2016, 05:46 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure about job because although people can metagame, I feel it would be too Serious RP. I mean as much as I would love it, as said would not fit.
+Support
+ Support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
-Support

Remove the whole thing except for OOC Name and ID. Little bit harder to metagame.
(Aug 7, 2016, 01:55 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Remove the whole thing except for OOC Name and ID. Little bit harder to powergame.
Pages: 1 2