Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion regarding jailbreaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>
In-game
In detail, explain your suggestion:
1. When prisoners are out of jail (in garage and further, for example) and don't have their ankle trackers removed (still have their orange uniforms), their jail time stops counting down. Alternatively the time goes away and they automatically receive the arrest warrant they originally had.
2. When prisoners are out out of jail as described above, police should be able to re-warrant them for arrest.
Why should this be implemented?
If you are already in jail, participating in an attempted jailbreak poses no risk to you, as your sentence time does not change, and I see a lot of prisoners refusing to back to their cells and breaking FearRP just because "lol I only have 30 seconds left anyways cya pigs". There should be consequences to attempting to escape from the jails. Also it doesn't make sense how if you run away without the tracker you have an arrest warrant on you but if you run away with it you just have to wait out the rest of your sentence and you are free.
+support for maximum sentence if they try to escape.
+support
+support
+support
+Support
huge +support
Well I'm that guy "CYA PEPA PIG" **RESPAWNS**
But still +support
+Support
+support
+support
+ Support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support. This has happened to me too many times.
Pages: 1 2