Limelight Forums

Full Version: Issue Date on Bans/Blacklists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

Forum Suggestion

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Add the issue dates and times for bans and blacklists

Why should this be implemented?
General interest, and I can't think of any compelling arguments as to why not.
+Support
+Support
(Mar 30, 2016, 04:21 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]+Support
+Support

It would be easier with UBR's, etc. where the template requires a time and date.

It also would be nice to have the time (GMT +1?) at the bottom of the page, so it is easy to note down the time, or even have the time as a command in game.
+Support
+Support
+support
I dont see any compelling reason to have it.
(Mar 30, 2016, 03:23 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]I dont see any compelling reason to have it.

And yet permanent warnings have that information listed, why not for bans and blacklists. If there had to be a compelling reason for every update on LL, we wouldn't have as many of them.
By seeing the time and date it would be easier for clan owners to review applications. If the player hasn't committed an offense in 3 months he might get a shot at the clan but without it, there is no certain time.
Also it might be easier for administrators and moderator to keep track of the bans, even perhaps catching the person lying in the courthouse. (which might be a low chance but possible.)

+support
+ Support.

Would make it easier for staff so we don't have to go into "edit ban" in order to see when it was issued. This would make it easier for staff-members to see how often a player has received bans and blacklists time-wise. This would also make it easier for clans to process clan applicants to see if the bans are old or new.
Sure thang

- Added and live