Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sercret Service Armory Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Secret Service Armory Box

It has come to my attention and to many others,
That the Secret Service are forced to equip only from their vehicles.
The reason I have decided to make this a suggestion is because of the location,
So not only for the fix of this but maybe we could create a new box for the Secret Service.

This wasn't made by my opinion alone, I took it from Project from the SS Resupply Box Bug thread.

(Mar 28, 2016, 11:05 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest instead of making SS going down to the ground floor, giving them another locker in the top floor? After all they have access to more equipment than what is found in vehicles or PO/SWAT vehicles. Just saying.

Also I have experienced the same bug.

So... What do you guys thing on the topic?

Should we have a new ammunition box for the Secret Service on the Presidential Floor or something or should they require to go to the garage for their supplies and share with the S.W.A.T and Police Force?
+Support for Presidential Floor
Who is so stupid to suggest something like that?

+Support
(Mar 29, 2016, 01:31 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Who is so stupid to suggest something like that?

+Support

Don't judge me PROJECT

BRUAJHGDAUSHDUAHUFHA!
+Support
+support
Will be added today - Approved
Finished and pushed:

(Approved suggestion #9065) A new armory-box for Secret Service and SWAT can be found in the Nexus 1st level. Only SS and SWAT can resupply from it cus of the heavy loadout. [https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=9065]

[Image: V7nMxgC.png]