Limelight Forums

Full Version: Y do laptop deliveries take so long????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Arggg my laptop is coming 2 weeks late (by late I mean 2 weeks after the 17th which is my birthday) other places deliver laptops much quicker (apparently).
Oh well, only 6 more days of torture xD
Anyways when I get my laptop I have a MASTER plan to capture all of those minges with Nvidia ShadowPlay HuehuehuehuehuehehuehuhUEhuheuheuHUEHuheuheuheUEHU (I'm probably high) on my GTX 960m, watch out minges you better not target me, mans got a plan.
Oh yeh Dell gives like 4GB Graphics ram, so op :3 for a laptop
Did you get this one: https://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7559-laptop/pd
I told you guys everyone in limelight was illuminati. M9 how did u find out which laptop I paid for
Got stolen in transit, rip.
Hacker?
(Mar 24, 2016, 01:06 AM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]I told you guys everyone in limelight was illuminati. M9 how did u find out which laptop I paid for

4GB 960m was a dead giveaway - I think I suggested it to you some weeks back?

Dell are pretty shit with their deliveries, I ordered an XPS 17 a few years ago - It took about a month to arrive, probably would've been longer if my dad didn't call their support after 3 weeks and played hell up with them. Though he did make them upgrade the screen resolution and install a backlit keyboard free of charge which was pretty cool.
Because you should have bought a PC ;)
Some laptos are good some are like potatos (or like a drunk dev ..faustie)
But a big ass PC in an overkill huge ass bigtower is still the best!
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:03 AM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Some laptos are good some are like potatos (or like a drunk dev ..faustie)

Hell yeah, if it doesn't take up a significant portion of your desk you ain't livin'!

Mine takes up about a quarter of my desk. (To get an idea of how big my desk is, go find a big interior fire door. Mine is from a hospital, they replaced it during a remodel.)
(Mar 24, 2016, 01:53 AM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2016, 01:06 AM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]I told you guys everyone in limelight was illuminati. M9 how did u find out which laptop I paid for

4GB 960m was a dead giveaway - I think I suggested it to you some weeks back?

Dell are pretty shit with their deliveries, I ordered an XPS 17 a few years ago - It took about a month to arrive, probably would've been longer if my dad didn't call their support after 3 weeks and played hell up with them. Though he did make them upgrade the screen resolution and install a backlit keyboard free of charge which was pretty cool.

It actually arrived today Big Grin
Great, hope you enjoy the laptop!
(Mar 25, 2016, 03:02 AM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]Great, hope you enjoy the laptop!
Thanks Big Grin
OP:
[Image: QAKFpPF.gif]
(Mar 24, 2016, 06:31 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:03 AM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Some laptos are good some are like potatos (or like a drunk dev ..faustie)

Hell yeah, if it doesn't take up a significant portion of your desk you ain't livin'!

Mine takes up about a quarter of my desk. (To get an idea of how big my desk is, go find a big interior fire door. Mine is from a hospital, they replaced it during a remodel.)

My bigtower is my desk.
Pages: 1 2