Limelight Forums

Full Version: No-Collide Bushes On Main Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion:

Basically No-Collided bushes on main street.

Why should this be implemented?

Was trying to park my car in which I lagged and got stuck on the bushes but because my dodge has aids
and can not drive off them I got stuck.. Can be really annoying when escaping cops because irl you
can pretty much drive through a tiny bush like that.

Should be a simple thing to do. 
+support
+support
+Support
+support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+support (Some guy crashed into them and exploded in a pursuit. Badass bushes)
Remove them completely if possible, they are shit.

Besides. I don't think its possible because its a part of the map.
(Jun 15, 2016, 04:54 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: [ -> ]Remove them completely if possible, they are shit.

It would be a tiny edit in hammer. Also BUMP.
(Jun 15, 2016, 04:54 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: [ -> ]Remove them completely if possible, they are shit.

Wrong, they were added to enhance the city feel. It should be easy to no-collide them.

(No hammer is needed)
(Jun 24, 2016, 06:14 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

Wrong, they were added to enhance the city feel. It should be easy to no-collide them.

(No hammer is needed)

^ Aye

They are props that were added using perma prop tool. Removing these or simply adding them back no-collied will fix the problem. (Pretty sure these props are also causing lag apart from the map)
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
Pages: 1 2