Limelight Forums

Full Version: Status (Short-Term Description)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for: In-Game

An added feature to the character tab and playercard, allowing both a short term description and a long term description of your character.

By default, you will have a constant, long-term description. This would be where you have Age, Height, Race, Physical Description, Personality, etc.
In the Character Tab, you will also have the option to set a 'Short-Term' or 'Status' Description. This could be things such as injuries, drunk/high/stoned, emotions, equipped items (e.g. carrying a guitar), or other temporary descriptions.

The 'Status' Description could be reset once you die, as it helps enforce the New Life Rule.

Why?

One time, I had my job set to 'Drunk Citizen'. A player pointed out "That's not a job", which got me thinking. He was right - and in many cases we use the 'Job' feature for a certain description so it will not be overlooked.
By adding in this function, players will notice descriptions, and help increase spontaneous roleplay.
+Support
+ Support
+Support
++++support
yes please
+support
+Support
+ Support.
+support
+Support
+ Support
+Support
+Support.
This would go great with my improvisition of this suggestion

My improvisition:

(Aug 17, 2015, 05:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support

Also there is a problem with people not writing sufficient information to their description or just things not related to roleplay, maybe this can be solved by something like this.

[Image: mHddd6M.jpg]

Which would end up like:

18 | 1.80 | 70kg | Brown | Black | Australian | Scar on nose, very manly beard

+support
+ Support
Pages: 1 2