Limelight Forums

Full Version: Context Menu For Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for: In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Allow players access to Context Menu, with just some of the features:
-Skin
-Make Upright
-Warrant (Police/SWAT only)
-Givemoney (Possibly)

Why should this be implemented? As of now, if you wanted to change the skin of a computer screen for example, you need to call an admin to do it. This is both inconvenient for the player and sometimes impossible if there's no admin on.

Not sure if it's possible to tweak the context menu to such an extent, but I think it'd be beneficial to everyone.
+Support
+support
+support
+Support pl0x
(Mar 12, 2016, 02:29 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it's possible to tweak the context menu to such an extent, but I think it'd be beneficial to everyone.

When I helped Vol with testing the context menu a while back, he managed to make it so the context menu can be customized to that much of an extent.

+Support
+Support!
+Support
+support
+Support

And yeah, it'd definitely need to be tweaked as you can delete props from it. Also if it isn't already a thing, there's a way for who uses the menu to pop up in staff logs, and maybe even for what. Not sure if it's available outside of CW though.
+Support and maybe i shall suggest this on context

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...xt=context
+ Support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support. A bunch of useful items can be added to the context menu, such as warranting players, which was possible with the old menu, along with the Context Menu being easier to use than the radial menu.
Pages: 1 2