Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan Uniform Commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clan Uniform Commands

Recently, Myself and my clan had a little issue when rather one of us needed to relog due to time-out or due to the player dying. So for those who have offical clan uniforms, they should be able to link a /uniform command to allow them to equip their uniform.

Why we should do this? It's an annoying little thing that Clans require an administrator for their ClanRP and this would allow them to do it more often without the assistance of a Administrator requiring to give them a uniform over and over again. This is good as it allows the players of the clan to also use the unform again when they die allowing them to not get a administrator involved when they are doing their work with their clan members and definantly no risk of losing the playermodel when dying.
+Support, tired of annoying BlackDog with requests to change my model.
gr8 idea I wonder who thought of it
+Support

It was quite annoying when 18 different things are going on at once with me, that 6 of them are clan uniform requests.
+support
+support However if I recall correctly something similar to this was in development, but put off for the moment.
+Support definitely needed
+Support
+Support
Making clan RP more available even when clan leader/admin is not online.
+support It would be nice not to have to ask an admin to change me into uniform.
+support
+support
+Support
+support
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Pages: 1 2