Limelight Forums

Full Version: Scared to post, but hi QQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I guess I should actually make my first post at some point in time, I've been procrastinating on it for so long now.  ¯\_(✿• ͜  •)_/¯ I'm not procrastinating on an essay due tonight at midnight I SWEAR. But anyways... 

Hello, I'm Cherry! Or uh, CeriseVanille, or just Cerise if you would rather call me that. Phonetically, it's "sir ees," which translates to "cherry" in French, vanille is vanilla of course. No idea why I tacked on Vanille, I just needed an ign for another game about six years ago and it stuck. 

I have no idea what to even say, I suck at introductions... Uhm, I'm 19, freshman in college, I'm keen on psychology and I'm slowly working my way to become a therapist I guess. I dunno, I'm v shy. QQ What else? Oh I hate that probably everyone is taller than me, but I'll still fight you.

I've had Gmod for a while now (because of Theo,) I was just never active on any servers and I'm finally hoping to change that c: Prior to Limelight, I've been on FearlessRP for like...3 hours... ¯\_(✿• ͜  •)_/¯ And the only other time that I've been exposed to rp was through literary rp (roleplaying as if I was a character in a book, so I would have in depth paragraphs at a time for whatever I was doing) so that is completely different. Oops. I'm excited to meet new people though, or just ya know not get mugged literally the moment I get into the server. I blame Theo.  But thank you Sours for showing me around yesterday. (◕‿◕✿) 

rip me, everyone else's hello is like a line... Sorry .-.
Aloha and welcome! I am a pro procrastinator myself, pleasure to meet you. Smile
Welcome to Limelight!
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:13 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Aloha and welcome! I am a pro procrastinator myself, pleasure to meet you. Smile

^.^ Nice to meet you too!~
Also heh,  I have Bill Nye's signature :^)
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:17 AM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight!

Thank you!~♥
Hello and welcome, and Limelight is quite a nice place to procrastinate!
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:50 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome, and Limelight is quite a nice place to procrastinate!

I still didn't start my essay yet...
Hey, welcome!
Welcome to LL.
Welcome to limelight!!

And, it was my pleasure to help you out, I had nothing interesting to do at that time
Welcome!
Welcome to L2 Sir Ees.
I'm Saf-Eee-Rah.
Not Saf-eye-rah.
Not Safari.
Not Shakira.

Safira.

And I'm the coolest one out of everyone here, so my welcoming post means a great deal.

Wink

Also don't be scared to post! Enzyme's (That's the big mean and aboosive SA) only scary sometimes. 
We're all actually wonderful.
Well. I am, at least. *Loads gun* right guys?!
(Mar 9, 2016, 01:15 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ] The rest of us are actually wonderful.
Well. I am, at least. *Loads gun* right guys?!

No.

Welcome to the community, Cherry.
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to Limelight!
Pages: 1 2