Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Second Finest Hour.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone,

My name is Preditor, I am (well was) a Supervising Administrator here at Limelight. I have been with this team through here, and FL for a very long time. Though unfortunately I think it is time for me to own up and admit when it's time. 

I've joined City RP in 2012, and with that I've stuck through with it for years. I have seen bad and good things happen to this community in my time here. I know that everyone here has potential, and this community will grow, it will get better. More than it is now. Players, you have a very ambitious, unique, and also very dedicated staff team here. All of you are very talented. I've enjoyed watching many of you grow into the people you are now.

I'd like to set a note for the players as well. At one point I was just like you all, to many of you this may just be some random thread. However for me this thread means so much. Four years of my life, and I'm glad to have spent it with you. The players are what drive this community. I remember back when I'd just run around with a gun trying to find ways to kill people.. It does feel distant, very distant.

As for me, the road ends for now. Though it's not always goodbye, next time. 

It's been one hell of a ride, I hope to join you all again one day.

Sincerely,

PREDITOR OF WAR.

P.S. - You will still find me on the servers from time to time, though maybe not as much as I'd like. Time to fade into history I suppose.
Fuck
You will be missed. <3
It was a true pleasure to work with you Pred. You were a good SA and always someone I could count on. You've earned my respect and I hope to see you return in the not so distant future.
Everyone gets burnt out at one point and you were next on the list sadly.

So long, brother.

[Image: Jesse-Pinkman-Crying-Breaking-Bad.gif]
You will be missed, sad to say goodbye to a veteran like yourself. Best of luck in the future, and whatever roads you choose to walk.
What the...
Pred..

our no2 dad.. (Big daddy enzyme will always be no1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

You did a great job as SA and i honestly hope that you stick araound and play on the servers some time!

Goodbye sir!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well... looks like no more singing Let it go or a rap battle ontop of the cup foods.

Goodbye pred Sad
I registered just to say goodbye to you, Preditor.
You have been a true friend to me since day 1 I met you in FL.
You impacted my life just as much as I did yours, I remember that we changed together for the better back then and you got me into the passiveRP passionately and vice versa.
You and your friend Doug were the long term friends from few others that I truly love from bottom of my heart.
I wish I can see you someday way or another, but you will be missed dearly Preditor.

<3
It was a pleasure to work with you, mate. You did a great job in your role and your expertise and friendliness will be missed. I hope to see you frequent our forums and servers again one day.
* RK-FIN takes glue and glues preditor back to his Place.

OT: See ya man, come back!
See you later man, hope I see you back one day!
Sad to see you leaving... I hope to see you again
Goodbye and best of luck for your furute
halo wot
See you around pred.  I'll miss the 30 kill streaks next to your name on the scoreboard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4