Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ability to move Laboratory with Physgun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion: The ability to move the Laboratory (purchasable under pharmaceuticals for doctors) with the physics gun.

Why should this be implemented? I believe this should be implemented so we are able to position the labs in spaces and angles that we need them to be at. I have had to prop push my labs into places and almost killed myself unintentionally several times in the process.
(Feb 20, 2016, 11:58 PM)Cody Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion for ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion: The ability to move the Laboratory (purchasable under pharmaceuticals for doctors) with the physics gun.

Why should this be implemented? I believe this should be implemented so we are able to position the labs in spaces and angles that we need them to be at. I have had to prop push my labs into places and almost killed myself unintentionally several times in the process.

I don't think this is going to happen. The admins don't want players to be able to simply physgun their labs/contraband somewhere in the sky, hiding it so that only you can take from it.

A better idea would be for it to be able to be picked up with hands though.
+support perhaps make it unfreezable to avoid what blazing said
+Support but make it so that you don't use Physgun and use the hands.
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This already exists in-game.
This is allready in-game what you on?
Move to Popular
Done move to archive
Finished.