Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resupply spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Adding a resupply spot into the Nexus on 33X and the Police station on Rockford.

Why should this be implemented? When using a dodge charger you can not resupply from it as it's meant to not carry equitment for some reason so I suggest that instead of running about like a headless chicken trying to find a normal police car to resupply from, you can simply visit the station or nexus and resupply from a point there.
HUGE +Support. Since I usually Roleplay as a Detective, I use the undercover Charger, and you can't resupply so after about an hour I run out of supplies and I'm fucked.
I'm mixed on this one. Yes, it would be nice as it is inconvenient to resupply, oh I know this feeling as I can't /resupply either when I use the Suburban as a Fire Chief.

However I know the reason behind it. It is to discourage everyone from using the Charger/Suburban, to limit them to more specialized purposes instead of a standard vehicle. Meaning that they would only be used if you have a pretty full group of police officers.

So, yes... it would be so much more convenient, but I kind of understand and agree with the reasoning behind it.
Perhaps a small arms locker on one of the floors in the nexus would be good for this.
+support
(Feb 20, 2016, 07:07 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm mixed on this one.  Yes, it would be nice as it is inconvenient to resupply, oh I know this feeling as I can't /resupply either when I use the Suburban as a Fire Chief.

However I know the reason behind it.  It is to discourage everyone from using the Charger/Suburban, to limit them to more specialized purposes instead of a standard vehicle.  Meaning that they would only be used if you have a pretty full group of police officers.

So, yes... it would be so much more convenient, but I kind of understand and agree with the reasoning behind it.

Yes there's obviously a reason behind it, but it's stupid that you can't resupply from somewhere and you need to go look around for another car/fire truck to resupply from which is stupid
(Feb 20, 2016, 12:26 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a small arms locker on one of the floors in the nexus would be good for this.
+support

And maybe criminals could steal from them but they dont give you alot +Support
I'm annoyed that we can't just resupply from the Dodge Charger, which in and of itself is a full-size sedan with a big HEMI engine and a full-size trunk. This isn't a hyper car we're talking about, and it should be just as capable at carrying all of the gear a police officer needs to do his job. However, seeing as that's not likely going to happen, +support to OP.
Working on this.
One question about that, would it be just for police or does that include fire and medic supply depots?
(Feb 21, 2016, 10:43 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]One question about that, would it be just for police or does that include fire and medic supply depots?

I'm sure this will be added for EMS (medic/fire) too
Added and pushed to live servers.

More information: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...1#pid92561

Will be available upon next server crash / restart.