Limelight Forums

Full Version: Notification when laws get deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>
In-game
In detail, explain your suggestion:
The president should be notified when the vice president removes laws. E.g "Law X has been removed by RPNAME"
OR
The vice president should not be able to delete/edit/add laws without a permission from the president via a command or something.
Why should this be implemented?
I loaded my laws as usual, then I am forced to fire my vice president because he was adding laws without my permission and not listening to warnings. I remove his laws because they are at the very end, and proceed playing as normal. Then, about an hour later, an officer asks me to clarify the speed limit and I realized that the vice has removed a law which I had initially set, which I was not notified of in any way. This isn't the first time this happened, either.
+support
+Support

Just to clarify, would this be for everyone to see as an announcement from the President, or would it be President side. Because I feel an announcement for the public would be useful, especially if a President is ending a contract with a company without telling them.
+ Support
(Feb 19, 2016, 03:30 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Just to clarify, would this be for everyone to see as an announcement from the President, or would it be President side. Because I feel an announcement for the public would be useful, especially if a President is ending a contract with a company without telling them.
The initial intention was for this to be president-only, because I thought that if a new president comes and starts deleting all previous laws there would be enormous amounts of spam.
+Support
+Support
Approved and finished.

Revision: 1031
#########################
The president-administration (President, VicePresident and Nexus Desksecretary will receive a radio-message, when a law got removed.
#########################