Limelight Forums

Full Version: Overcoats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Basically, make purchasable donator-only overcoats that you can equip just like any clothing. The other day when I was roleplaying with Obay and a few others, Obay equipped us with special overcoats fitting the role very good. And I have also seen Brynn using it while going outdoors and when going indoors doing /me takes off the coat. It adds more roleplay. And it is very good looking aswell. I see NO reason why this can't be implemented as they are already in the game, but it is locked for admins only. It should be very easy to add so it should not take long for the devs to work on.

Why should this be implemented? Why should this not be implemented? It adds extra roleplay and it looks REALLY good aswell.
+Support, we really only use 25% of the suit variants in the pack. We could really open our horizons to alot more.
+Support
+support, I would love mor female models, I mean, clothes for my character. A coat dress combo would be fantastic.
+support
+support Perhaps there could be some craft-able clothing too?
+Support.
+Support
+Support
(Feb 8, 2016, 12:37 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]+support, I would love mor female models, I mean, clothes for my character. A coat dress combo would be fantastic.

This.

+support
+support
+SUPPORT
+SUPPORT
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
Pages: 1 2