Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weight Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game:

Weight Tool

In detail, explain your suggestion:

Add to the server the Weigh Tool , simple tool that allows to change the weigh of any prop.

Why should this be implemented?

Really dont know why this is not implemented on servers yet , will help alot the builders ...

Examples: - Elevators can be more stable with this

- Welded some props on vehicles but its to much heavy? - Weigh tool solves it

Its just simple as it
LINK

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...earchtext=
+Support
Omg.. Yes. I use this tool 24/7 and I love it.. Huge support
+Support
+Support
+support
+Support

This just needs to happen. I have so many ideas to try with it....
- Support

Unless there is a way to limit the tool's abusive potentials I'll have to - support this.
(Feb 1, 2016, 05:16 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]- Support

Unless there is a way to limit the tool's abusive potentials I'll have to - support this.

You can't really abuse it? I mean unless you mean making the weight 10000 well.. There are like 100 props already that weight? So not much abuse with it tbh.
+Support
+Support
+support
(Feb 1, 2016, 06:05 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't really abuse it? I mean unless you mean making the weight 10000 well.. There are like 100 props already that weight? So not much abuse with it tbh.

Killing people with coffee cups which have 10000 weight, makes it very hard to see who actuelly did it.

Normally when someone is going about killing people with props, is when they have cars or stoves. These you can see and are quite obvious.
The moment you give a person the ability to create a soda-can of death, destruction, and complete annihilation, it is way too hard to spot.

I stand with my opinion.
+Support
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:42 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 1, 2016, 06:05 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

Killing people with coffee cups which have 10000 weight, makes it very hard to see who actuelly did it.

Normally when someone is going about killing people with props, is when they have cars or stoves. These you can see and are quite obvious.
The moment you give a person the ability to create a soda-can of death, destruction, and complete annihilation, it is way too hard to spot.

I stand with my opinion.

Doodleh has a point, I remember my time in HL2RP all too well, when people would use cans and equally small props to mess around and crush citizens and metrocops. I'd like a Whitelist access to such a tool, and in that way keep it restricted to responsible/skilled builders.

I understand what u say mate but any tool can be abusive and anything in game have potential to break the rules and destroy the game , however i dont need to be penalized because some players can use the tool for being minge , also for builders like me its tool that its required and im sure will help everybody that likes to build and create things.

I think its time to let out the "can be abusive" and focus in good and excelent contend , if players dont wanna respect the rules theres bans and kicks for give Smile
Pages: 1 2