Limelight Forums

Full Version: Extending the extension of proplimit command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for Ingame.

In detail, explain your suggestion: Esentially allowing the command to give players a higher proplimit to be more customized.

Currently the maximum proplimt a player can be granted, for creating a passive RP, is 100 props. I propose that this be extended to however large the RP needs to be. (Not sure of the command, but something like </proplimit Jono 400> and would give me 400 props.

Why should this be implemented?

Although it's nice to have your proplimit doubled, it's often not enough props for a larger roleplay. This results in many larger passiveRPs still requiring multiple people, all with extended props duping their construction at once. I'm suggesting this ultimately as an ease of life thing. 

The only negative I can think of it potential lag caused by an inexperienced engineer, however this could easily be mitigated by the admin giving permission overseeing the dupe's paste, and seeing if any large effect on server performance is noticed. But this negative is once again redundent, as the dupe would likely be the same as when multiple people dupe it.
+ Support
+Support
+Support,

This is well needed for players who want to do clan RP but don't have a staff member or many players in the clan, it would be a benefit them in such a way to give them a better RP experience. I see staff with huge 200-800 Prop Dupes for clans and I get annoyed because we cannot do that for our clan rp's unless we have a staff member to do so.
No, you can do it. You get your other members to spawn dupes in.

Either way +Support
+Support
+Support
+support
Denied

Suggestion died.
Feel free to re-post if you think this is a good idea.
Had to bump this thread though its closed.

27th 'September:

Quote:A player can now obtain a limit of 300 props from an admin. It used to be 100.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12400.html