Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Ammo Usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: 
When the gun is holstered or dc'ed the amount of ammo left will return back to the inventory. I suggest 2 ways this can be done.

1- Ammo cartridges have a certain amount of bullets in them, a system like current fps games have can be implemented.
2-Another ammo package will show but it will have (USED) next to it, which means it had the amount as before. This can also create roleplays. Like leaving one bullet and giving someone a choice about 2 people and whose life to take.

Why should this be implemented? When holstering a gun the ammo is wasted. I don't think it's realistic and sometimes it's just a waste of money. For example when you disconnect or the server crashes or even when you holster without using it even though you can still use the gun afterwards it still is unrealistic. Also you waste ammo for nothing when you try to equip a gun that can not be used as that job. In my opinion the ammo should be holstered as well.

Note: A similar or even the same suggestion was made before by me but it was denied due to the devs having too much work on their hands, with hope that the work is less right now I decided to remake this suggestion.
+Support

I used to always use my AWM and .338 ammo and not have to fire a single bullet then holster which would lose all of the ammo which
is annoying.
+Support
+ Support
+support
+support
+Support, How I would get 2 hostages, Give 2 magnums, with 1 bullet in each ;-)
+Support
+ Support
*bump*
(Jan 21, 2016, 05:34 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

I used to always use my AWM and .338 ammo and not have to fire a single bullet then holster which would lose all of the ammo which
is annoying.

You know you don't lose the ammo you equip if all you're doing is holstering the weapon that uses it, right?

+support to OP
+Support
+Support
I believe this has been talked about.

Approved.
Pages: 1 2