Limelight Forums

Full Version: Change what Denying NLR does
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: When you deny NRL after you die, instead of being kicked you should be left dead for the whole duration of the NRL.

Why should this be implemented? It would prevent situation like this. (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...id=7922%29
+Support
+Support

Should have a dialogue explaining why you're still dead, though.
+Support

Although I misclicked for lots of times
-support for me. There are times when you are trying to get to a fire or emergency and things just go wrong. Or there are multiple emergencies. If I die, I then have the choice to head to another call while waiting for the NLR to expire.

If I am the only firefighter or medic on at the time, that would mean no fire or revives would be available for 10 minutes plus. Being unable to communicate while down, that could also mean a demotion for being 'AFK'. Which I have seen happen already when someone is lying unconscious on the ground.
(Jan 21, 2016, 04:55 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]-support for me.  There are times when you are trying to get to a fire or emergency and things just go wrong.  Or there are multiple emergencies.  If I die, I then have the choice to head to another call while waiting for the NLR to expire.  

If I am the only firefighter or medic on at the time, that would mean no fire or revives would be available for 10 minutes plus.  Being unable to communicate while down, that could also mean a demotion for being 'AFK'.  Which I have seen happen already when someone is lying unconscious on the ground.

Accept that would only happen on the occasion you press 'Deny' which I don't see you doing
(Jan 21, 2016, 04:55 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]-support for me.  There are times when you are trying to get to a fire or emergency and things just go wrong.  Or there are multiple emergencies.  If I die, I then have the choice to head to another call while waiting for the NLR to expire.  

If I am the only firefighter or medic on at the time, that would mean no fire or revives would be available for 10 minutes plus.  Being unable to communicate while down, that could also mean a demotion for being 'AFK'.  Which I have seen happen already when someone is lying unconscious on the ground.

This suggestion is for when you click the "Deny" button
Oh, ha ha. My mistake. I've never actually denied before. Alright, then I change my mind.

+support. I agree then, if you deny then you should have to wait out the time instead of getting booted from the game.
+Support
I will atleast change the d/c message.
+support

A "kick" is complete bullcrap in my opinion. Instead the rules-tab should pop-up or what Safira suggested.
The current thing is prone to missclick
(Jan 22, 2016, 04:06 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]I will atleast change the d/c message.

I would say remove the kick, as it could lead in situations as this. A player should only leave when he presses quit or banned/kicked by an admin. Pressing that button would seem more logical to apply the whole NLR so you do not break NRL.
the problem i see is if people can deny it, will people think nlr doesnt apply when they respawn?
(Jan 22, 2016, 06:23 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]the problem i see is if people can deny it, will people think nlr doesnt apply when they respawn?

Well, if they deny it and then have to wait the full 10 minutes before respawning, it becomes a moot point.  I think that would be a bit fairer then getting booted altogether.
NLR is more than 10 mins, going back and doing stuff eg killing or calling police etc based on what happened before is still NLR doesnt have to be with in 10 mins
Pages: 1 2