Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan Page Revamp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clan Selection

So recently I came up with an idea on the way home about a Clan Selection Page. At the moment the Clan Area in F1
isn't the best although I guess it would get fixed in the near future anyhow? I'm not sure how this would work whether this
becomes something only staff can enable or a trusted type rank.

So let's get into this suggestion!

So I don't have an image yet but I have it styled in my head. Why not add on the left a bunch of tags like Market and Inventory 
but players in the clan can do a donate type thing. So when you donate an item e.g a Hummer H2 it will be removed from your
inventory and added into the Clan Inventory. This then enables other players to be able to use these items. So this would help a lot
when it comes to ammo and guns etc. Although you may ask what if some one in the clan takes something without permission? Then
you would be able to set a lock on that item so no one can take it out and into their inventory. Now this sounds a bit pointless but
it could help a lot. Also having a sub part when you add custom pages like Rules, Info of the clan etc. 

When it comes to clan suits, when a staff member of the clan is online, they will have access to put on the suit. 
This would be a lot easier then staff having to go around and putting on the suits manually for players.

As I have only recently came up with the idea today, there is a lot more things that could be added but I would rather like to hear what
the community thinks about this. Any suggestions that I feel is fitting with this suggestion will be added below!

So give a -/+Support down below and
if +Support it then tell what you think!
Rickets has tonnes of plans when it comes to the entire clan system, so talk to him about this if you can get a hold of him. This is one of them naturally.
A suggestion for ARC Bank involves most of the inventory suggestions from this well. I do agree it would be nice to have a shared clan inventory and funds with custom permissions and the ability to equip clan suits. (Which perhaps will cost money to manufacture. ) However this would require quite a lot of work, so I can see why they would rather modify arc bank to accommodate shared funds. However I do really like the idea, and it would give clans and easier way to share resources. +support
(Jan 20, 2016, 06:29 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]Rickets has tonnes of plans when it comes to the entire clan system, so talk to him about this if you can get a hold of him. This is one of them naturally.

Aight, I will have talk with him about it then because I feel it can be a lot more then just for looking who is in your clan and setting ranks.
+\- support
Sorry why is it staff only?
(Jan 20, 2016, 06:31 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]A suggestion for ARC Bank involves most of the inventory suggestions from this well. I do agree it would be nice to have a shared clan inventory and funds with custom permissions and the ability to equip clan suits. (Which perhaps will cost money to manufacture. ) However this would require quite a lot of work, so I can see why they would rather modify arc bank to accommodate shared funds. However I do really like the idea, and it would give clans and easier way to share resources. +support

When playing on the server you can see that there is billboards that say EvoBank. I'm guessing that that will be adding a whole new system then ARC Bank as I feel that addon is very glitched and since no one can fix the exploits it would terrible for CityRP right now. If EvoBank adds something like ARC Bank then I guess all is good on that note.
(Jan 20, 2016, 06:33 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]+\- support
Sorry why is it staff only?

Well if you read through it call then you would see why. Although when making this, a few more ideas came into my head so I guess I was thinking about the whole clan suits having to be staff only? Not sure.
Here is an idea of what it could look like. (Made in [Image: 08KL1Av.jpg]paint)
In the works I believe.
Clan page was rewritten a while back.