Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evocity DJ Timetable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> Fourms

In detail, explain your suggestion: Add a evocity radio DJ timetable for everyone to read.

Why should this be implemented? It's really difficult to know who's on, and what show they're doing. Also if people have a certain thing they like to listen to on the radio, they could look at the timetable to see which DJ and when is doing that genre/topic.
+Support
-Support. Whilst I would personally support this, due to other factors, I am unable to support this.
+Support

Doesn't need to be fancy and it would be nice to know who is on and doing what e.g talk show!

It could look like this (Doesn't need to be a master piece)

[Image: aKfCb4V.png]
DJ comment:

Timetable changes a lot, we would need a interactive timetable to do real time changes.

Atleast my show has a thread which states it's normal broadcasting times.
+Support

Could even be a Google Drive spreadsheet, to allow anyone with the link (DJs, Staff, etc.) to edit it as necessary.
(Jan 21, 2016, 12:05 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Could even be a Google Drive spreadsheet, to allow anyone with the link (DJs, Staff, etc.) to edit it as necessary.

We have one allready. But for now it can't be used to the public eye.

EDIT: In my opinion if there was a shoutbox, DJ could shout when his show is starting.
(Jan 21, 2016, 12:05 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Yeah, but make the rest of the community to be able to see the non-editable version.
Bumperoo
definite +support
Currently being worked on, please move to approved.
words.
Was added a while back. Due to the recent re-launch, this should be made public again soon.