Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Radio is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: G9RcUEM.png]
Hello! 
I'm proud to announce the launch of EvoCity Radio for Limelight! at the moment we're still in the process of getting streaming schedules up however for now you can listen to auto DJ which is playing top 40 and an 80s playlist that I uploaded earlier. 

Can I be a DJ?
you can apply in the EvoRadio Sub forum and once we have established the broadcasting with our current team we will look to expand with the goal being a 24/7 live DJ service.

Where can I listen to this magic?
Here is the stream, as i said for the next day or so it'll be mostly auto DJ, however as we expand im sure we'll fill it out with more shows!

Requests
Excitingly we are setting up an auto request system, if you request a song it will be looked up on our Media database and if its found it should play! if its not we'll get an email and add it to the database! this should develop more as we get more requests so sorry if its not so good for the first few weeks! there's millions of songs and its hard to judge what people like!

With thanks to:
Burnett - Set me up the Panel and helped me with the FTP
MrCat - Did the backend with me tonight (DJs you can thank this guy for the user accounts!)
Saf/Noble - Gfx
Awesome news! Cannot wait for the live DJ again!
Oh hey, I'm there in the credits.
Go me.

Yay ECR, time for some good ol' Lily Allen's 'Fuck You' to dominate your cars!
Great!
Perfecto!

Voiceover Guy: Dig.
Background Music: Two Steps of Hell - Protectors of the Earth

I think we can agree, hype has been got.
Great to see it back again!
Big Grin. Hope all works ok, if there are problems, i can give you a hand Tongue

<3 MrCat
I put a DJ application in the EvoCity Radio thread which wasn't and still hasn't been looked at. Is there an ETA to this being reviewed?
(Jan 9, 2016, 11:22 PM)Rapid Wrote: [ -> ]I put a DJ application in the EvoCity Radio thread which wasn't and still hasn't been looked at. Is there an ETA to this being reviewed?

You haven't posted? That, and applications have only just opened.

If you post, we'll take a look.
[Image: G9RcUEM.png]

So you want to become a DJ?

Good news, the applications are now open!
Head down here to see on how you can apply!
Great job all, lots of work went into it.
listens to the radio......hears that enzyme wants them to play some kanye west......*close the tab faster than you could imagine*