Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DSTM] Dupe Donation Initiative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dupe Donation Initiative

Dear Citizen of Evo City,

My name is Benjamin 'beflok' Scarlet and I am the CEO/founder of Designing Tomorrow. I don't want to waste your time so I will just get right down to it. I want to give all of these building designs away for FREE to you or anyone hoping to make a positive change to Evocity. I want to get this town thriving again so help me with these buildings!

Sincerely,
beflok

OOC information.
Some of the builds are 40 prop versions only but I have made an effort in making 30 prop versions for new members of the community. Please pm me on the forums if you have any issues with the dupes or have suggestions for future free dupes. These are all currently located in advandced duplicator under the public list/designing tomorrow. I have created many "stands" that can be placed anywhere on the map really. Please make sure you get admin permission before pasting these down. Side note: The dupes might not hit the exact prop limit but it is because I have used buttons in place of the props. Feel free to copy them and edit them any way you want but do not go over the prop limit and account for the usage of button props. PLEASE paste these w/o constraints to help reduce server lag. To see a larger version of each image please right click the images and hit open image in new tab.

[Image: mNcrV6s.png]

[Image: CSJQtZX.png]
Please let me know your ideas for my DDI via pm, or post them here! 

*Please note: I will not create or release any "bases" or anything aggressive RP oriented*
Like this idea, and very nice of you to allow everybody to use these!
I have already seen quite a lot of people make use of these dupes, and roleplay with them.
I don't actually know how to find these.
(Apr 13, 2016, 01:16 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't actually know how to find these.

When using advanced duplicator, in the menu where you usually find your own saved dupes, instead select "public folder" on the very top. From there find "designing tomorrow" folder in the menu. Their public dupes are inside.
Thanks for the help Overlewd.

Corgi there might be several DT folders just look for the dupes on the list on this thread Big Grin

Let me know if you have any more issues.
Nice! But can't see the images
Can I get the mechanic dupe?
Overlewd already answered, I think?
[Image: ace05b1e2a815418df90b37181d5e05a.png]
(Mar 7, 2018, 05:51 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Overlewd already answered, I think?
[Image: ace05b1e2a815418df90b37181d5e05a.png]

New forums leak? o.0
If it is it's looking nice!
(Mar 7, 2018, 10:09 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]GG  

And yeah that's the first sneaky peaky of the new forums

Wow! Actually really well done! It really looks professional rather than that MyBB look going on currently.
To be honest, I can't find anymore the dupes, can someone help me?
(Jul 11, 2018, 02:57 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I can't find anymore the dupes, can someone help me?

They are no longer in the active dupe section I believe.