Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: Life Alert System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for In Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: I would like to see a life alert system implemented. How it would work - It could be a buyable object in the Misc. tab and if someone were to die from say, a hit and run, the life alert would immediately request for a paramedic and say the location of the reported life alert.

Why should this be implemented? This should be implemented so paramedics have more interaction with doing their job, also so if there is a paramedic and someone were to be ran over and left for dead they could atleast have a chance of survival. 

(This is my first suggestion so it's rusty AF)  If you agree with this suggestion please drop a +support Smile
+support

due to the new update I do think this would be a helpful feature. As many people do manage to die with no users around. Good idea Smile
+Support

Smile
+support. I really like the idea, and having it purchasable. If you were to get shot in a backroom or something and left for dead. The alert system could at least give you a chance of getting rescued. If it could also alert when the victim dies, that would be helpful also.
+Support pluz fust now
+support
+Support
+Support
+support
Approved.