Limelight Forums

Full Version: Buff SWAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for in-game>

In detail, explain your suggestion: SWAT should be buffed by a little due to people can fucking one tap them with SCARs in the body.

Why should this be implemented? SWAT should be able to take care of situations with heavily armed criminals and they should be able to receive the Ceramic-plated vest.

All I see is the AR-15 getting a little buffed up or make them have ammo types as well as police.
+support

When i was Swat i easly got killed by PaulB when i shot a hole mag on his Chest-Head Area and he easily got me with scar
+support
This is pretty much one of my possible solutions to nerfing ceramic kevlar. Give SWAT ceramic kevlar. It makes sense that SWAT will have the best armor available.
+support

I don't see how the government can be expected to get anything done when they are constantly outgunned since all the criminals can get the best equipment because they have contraband and the likes
+Support

The SWAT should be a threat in the eyes of criminal players. Only way to do that is to give them better kevlar and or equipment in general.
I hate to stop the wave of +supports here, but I think you guys are all just not use to the equipment SWAT use.

It's not that the SWAT should be "buffed", but those who play SWAT need to rethink their tactics. When I'm SWAT I have no issue dealing with criminals. The weapons and kevlar are fine to me.

- support.
(Nov 29, 2015, 08:22 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to stop the wave of +supports here, but I think you guys are all just not use to the equipment SWAT use.

It's not that the SWAT should be "buffed", but those who play SWAT need to rethink their tactics. When I'm SWAT I have no issue dealing with criminals. The weapons and kevlar are fine to me.

- support.

I agree with you completely, but because of how many people pick SWAT and go in with no plan (no offense to anyone) everyone sees them as just another target.
hmmmm

[Image: joe%20015.jpg]
-Support
S.W.A.T are already OP, But if your running like Yagmi did to me, All you do is strafe, If people played S.W.A.T in a way they don't just run straight in the open, or "spray a whole mag" and actually took the time to shoot.
-Support
Preditor mentioned the reason

(Nov 29, 2015, 08:22 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that the SWAT should be "buffed", but those who play SWAT need to rethink their tactics. When I'm SWAT I have no issue dealing with criminals. The weapons and kevlar are fine to me.

- support.
(Nov 29, 2015, 08:22 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to stop the wave of +supports here, but I think you guys are all just not use to the equipment SWAT use.

- support.

That's great for you. Look, I've got an anecdote now too.

4 Corelones raiding the Nexus vs 2 SWAT. We used tactics and got our asses blown off the face of the fucking Earth.

Why's that? Ceramic Kevlar + High DPS weapons, vs Standard Kevlar, and Medium DPS weapons. You do the maths.

+Support. SWAT are not meant to be massive bulls-eyes. They are meant to be an elite response unit, able to deal with highly volatile situations.
-support
Swat stands for "Special weapons and tactics", the problem is that the majority of the time swat players don't have a tactic.
(Dec 11, 2015, 08:43 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

- support.

4 Corelones raiding the Nexus vs 2 SWAT. We used tactics and got our asses blown off the face of the fucking Earth.

Why's that? Ceramic Kevlar + High DPS weapons, vs Standard Kevlar, and Medium DPS weapons. You do the maths.

+Support. SWAT are not meant to be massive bulls-eyes. They are meant to be an elite response unit, able to deal with highly volatile situations.

Tactic didn't work, use another. :p
(Dec 23, 2015, 08:01 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 11, 2015, 08:43 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

- support.

Tactic didn't work, use another. :p
We don't get god mode. :3
Even when they use a strategy, oh, 1 shot with a scar.
Pages: 1 2 3