Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Update: 17/12] Website Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to the Limelight website beta! This is just a small taste of what's in store for the website and the new theme is being launched to help identify issues and bugs so they can be resolved faster. Please comment on THIS POST if you find a bug that is not on the list below.

Thank you for your help!

Help, my profile/signature image missing!

Some users profile or signature images appeared to have broke either from the switch from SMF to MyBB or to this new theme. Please relink/reupload your avatar images if they are missing.

For signatures please make sure your image is in the IMG BBcode tags:
Code:
[img]IMGURL[/img]

Recommended size for avatars is 85px x 85px, but any 1:1 image will work fine.
I actually really like this theme. Holy shit.

Great work Noble!

EDIT: Thread stickied.
Beautiful Noble. Fantastic work.
Might as well mention this here:
Trying to access my profile (Not userCP) results in an SQL error.
Okay so the report button appears to have dissapeared so I can no longer report stuff like that ^
(Nov 26, 2015, 04:56 PM)LivKX Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful Noble. Fantastic work.

I don't actually have access to see what the issue is, so I know it's not from the theme. I'll forward this on and see if we can find the issue.

Also the report button is there (the lightning flash) it just doesn't function properly so I haven't added the text to it. I've updated the list with it.
When hovering over my name to access the UserCP and stuff, there is a small gap which means that I can't actually click on them as the menu goes away :/
(Nov 26, 2015, 04:56 PM)LivKX Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful Noble. Fantastic work.

Hey Liv I can fix your account. Will send you a private msg
(Nov 26, 2015, 06:13 PM)UnknownIcicle Wrote: [ -> ]When hovering over my name to access the UserCP and stuff, there is a small gap which means that I can't actually click on them as the menu goes away :/

What browser are you using? Can you also provide an image?
This is pretty good!
Can't wait to see the rest!
(Nov 26, 2015, 06:19 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 26, 2015, 06:13 PM)UnknownIcicle Wrote: [ -> ]When hovering over my name to access the UserCP and stuff, there is a small gap which means that I can't actually click on them as the menu goes away :/

What browser are you using? Can you also provide an image?

'Tis Google Chrome

[Image: 67733a74c37c71a13b829d84aa848028]

Gif of it working
Can you guys show me an image of where exactly you're talking about? I'm using Chrome as well with no issue.

EDIT: Nevermind I see the issue, your names are so long that it causes it the dropdown menu to move farther down as well. I'll get that fixed soon.
The Tab titled "World" doesn't appear to be working
(Nov 26, 2015, 08:43 PM)iPythonHD Wrote: [ -> ]The Tab titled "World" doesn't appear to be working

Already on the first post. I haven't made the page yet so it doesn't link anywhere for the time being.
Will the BB code icons or whatever be fixed soon?
(Nov 26, 2015, 09:55 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Will the BB code icons or whatever be fixed soon?

Yeah I'm working to get them added, the old theme was missing them as well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6