Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fallout 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://youtu.be/kzvZE4BY0hY

Man this game is fucking amazing. Let's talk Fallout.

Got slaughtered by deathclaws over 10 times already.
10/10 would melee and get head slapped off again
gotta love the loading screens too

[Image: 75743DCBFB2270FB1AC639125D984BDEF6C95D6B]
Pretty much what's happening to me after Fallout 4 got released.

[Image: brace-yourselves-fallout-4-is-coming_o_5477135.webp]
I'd play it if I could afford it.  I really look forward to getting into it.  Loved the other games.  [darn kids sapping my income, grumble grumble]
I absolutely love this game, I got it 4 days before the release since I'm special and I've been playing it almost 6 - 12 hours a day since then.

If you haven't got the game yet then you're a synth.
I pirated the game and still feel like being scammed.
(Nov 11, 2015, 05:36 AM)Mahti link Wrote: [ -> ]I pirated the game and still feel like being scammed.

This is why we can't have nice things
(Nov 11, 2015, 05:36 AM)Mahti link Wrote: [ -> ]I pirated the game and still feel like being scammed.

[Image: Angry%2BPIP%2BBoy.png]

Vault Boy isn't gonna be very happy...

[Image: pip_boy_big_guns_by_m1abe.jpg]
Fallout 4 is the reason I forgot I had college today. Oh my Fucking God how can I do that
So from perusing the steam reviews of Fallout 4 it seems the UI is very oversimplified for PC (read shitty PC port) and you cant rebind a lot of keys, is there any ETA on atleast the latter problem?

I feel the game is definately overhyped to oblivion. Does the game really live up to expectation?
I like it. does a terrible job explaining things but i like it
inb4 cops break into ur house and arrest u 4 pirating
So it begins, https://imgur.com/r5ms1VH
(Nov 11, 2015, 01:09 PM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ]It's like your UI, it may be buggy but players still continue to come on.

Burn.
Pages: 1 2 3