Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow Police to use the Revolver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Allow Police officers to use the revolver.

Why should this be implemented? Because Police use revolvers in real life. Not in every country (mostly the US, in some states) but I still think it would be great if they had the choice to use them.
Also, let's be honest that the Glock is useless as a weapon. Would be great to carry another side arm than a rifle as a police.

[Image: 7427ea210acc14beaf0405.jpg]
In many states officers get to chose their sidearm i think.

Dont see why they shouldnt be allowed to here.

+support
The Customisable Weapons pack got updated fairly recently and has weapons such as the Sig P220 (it looks better than the P250 in regards to model quality) and the Colt 1911. I think it'd be nice to see some .45 Auto handguns such as the latter on the server, and available to the police as alternative service pistols which offer better stopping power.

Link
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=358608166
+support. I also like the idea of being able to choose default sidearm and replace the glock with something more substantial, as currently the police are useless for anything besides the pettiest crimes (unless they invest into equipment themselves).
[glow=red,2,300]+Support[/glow]
+ Support

Rick Grimes RP.
The Walking Dead
+Support.
+Support
Moved to popular.
+support the glock is kind of a joke
+Support
Finished.