Limelight Forums

Full Version: /handsup and /kneel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game>: /handsup and /kneel commands

In detail, explain your suggestion:
When the player types /handsup, the player's model would put his hands in the air, or behind their heads.

When the player types /kneel, the play model would, you guessed it, kneel on the floor. (The player would be stationary and would /standup or something)
Why should this be implemented? This would be brilliant during policing. If there was a shootout, lets say, and the shooter ran out of ammo, he couldn't just walk out as he would be shot. BUT, if his hands were up, that shows him surrendering. Also hostaging, make the hostage kneel then you can tie them up. It just makes RP a bit better Wink
+support
+support if doable.  Not sure how easy it would be to animate new moves for the models.  Unless some already exist.
-support
Is RP dead? Use /me.
+Support
+support for /handsup. /kneel can kind of be replaced by regular crouching.
(Oct 26, 2015, 07:34 PM)Cookie Overlord link Wrote:+support for /handsup. /kneel can kind of be replaced by regular crouching.

Yeah good point.
(Oct 26, 2015, 07:26 PM)Judge Rage link Wrote:-support
Is RP dead? Use /me.

Then you get shot in the middle of a deathmatch style firefight as both sides are shooting to kill, and you just make an easy target.

The "/me" command works better for in-depth roleplay, good luck finding it in the midst of a shootout.
+Support.

Hope the devs could actualy add this, would be a welcome change.
Well there's this free DarkRP script that could be adapted: https://forum.darkrp.com/threads/surrender.3171/

+Support

[Image: unEXigA.png]

[Image: 81o04Ta.png]
+Support
Bump.

Feel like this needs more attention Wink
+support
As long as it's bindeable (not 'say /kneel' but actually 'cityrp kneel' or some shit) then it can be deployed quickly too.
+ Support

This would make hostage/police RP even better. Fantastic idea.
+Support
Pages: 1 2