Limelight Forums

Full Version: Only Heavy Swat Suit usuable for SWAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Make that only SWAT is allowed to use SWAT Heavy Armor suit

Why should this be implemented? Because , you can see on the screenshot that a Citizen used it , and idk ... if everbody would run around with it then...

[Image: zwYXPsb.jpg]
+Support
+support

Saw this yesterday on a person who used it for his clan.
As it's currently free, unlimited uses (rather than one time with the other gov uniforms) it's an easy tool to force your way into a government base.

+support
+Support
+Support
+Support
-support
can see this being used in clanrps and military rps
(Sep 11, 2015, 11:31 PM)Judge Rage link Wrote: [ -> ]-support

It's a SWAT uniform, if they want a military/clan one, it should be reskinned so it can be distinguished from SWAT.
e.g. The cerberus suit is pretty much a reskinned model as far as I know.
At the current time anyone can use it to trick players into thinking their government to raid, without having any risk of losing the suit.

(Sep 11, 2015, 11:47 PM)evilmat360 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Judge Rage link=topic=1781.msg17367#msg17367 date=1442007114]
-support

It's a SWAT uniform, if they want a military/clan one, it should be reskinned so it can be distinguished from SWAT.
e.g. The cerberus suit is pretty much a reskinned model as far as I know.
At the current time anyone can use it to trick players into thinking their government to raid, without having any risk of losing the suit.
[/quote]

The Cerberus model is a custom player model, I believe that if your clan meets the requirements then you can request a player model be added for your members.
There's no need to make the SWAT outfit public.

+Support
-support
+support
Maybe this suggestion got forgotten,
So.. Bumperionoxoxs
Thanks for that. Fixed.