Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im fucking done, L2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im leaving, hopefully forever.
I've recently gotten a 30 day unfair ban, and that's enough for me.
I am out of this, I will most likely not come back if my UBR gets denied, if it gets approved, I do not know if I will return.
I would of banned you too, minging on other servers with the L2 tag? At-least have the decency to remove the tag, they're trying to host a community here, and by minging on other servers with intent, it's giving L2 bad rep, and inviting other trolls from you minging to join here.
(Aug 21, 2015, 02:10 AM)Pawsative link Wrote: [ -> ]I would of banned you too, minging on other servers with the L2 tag? At-least have the decency to remove the tag, they're trying to host a community here, and by minging on other servers with intent, it's giving L2 bad rep, and inviting other trolls from you minging to join here.
If you aren't gonna say goodbye,
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
If you're going to treat other members like shit I'll add a forum ban to match your in-game ban.

Take a deep breath and calm down.
(Aug 21, 2015, 02:10 AM)Pawsative link Wrote: [ -> ]I would of banned you too, minging on other servers with the L2 tag? At-least have the decency to remove the tag, they're trying to host a community here, and by minging on other servers with intent, it's giving L2 bad rep, and inviting other trolls from you minging to join here.

^ This.

If you're going to minge around on other servers for fun then at least have the decency to temporarily remove the tag of the community you're representing.

Goodbye.
Goodbye.
I would support an extended ban till he takes off the tag
Hey man, Sorry if you do not want to stay. I saw you active on these forums so it's unfortunate that you want to leave.

Regardless of the kind words, I wish to be frank with you respectfully. If you cannot wait a whole 30 days because of misconduct, by threatening to leave the community if your appeal gets denied, perhaps it's for the better if you leave.

I hate to say it, but your attitude, especially to other members above, is unacceptable to me. With that being said, goodbye, I hope it all works out for you.
Quote: link=topic=1247.msg11574#msg11574 date=1440120546]
To be fair, you deserve the ban since your attitude sucks, but it has been an 8/8 experience meeting you and I would do it again. (Also It'd be "I'm" (I am) not "Im" since your directing the sentence to yourself, unless your not a human?

snip

you're* :^)
You're mad at the community because you chose to minge while representing the community.

okbye
In my honest opinion, I'm extremely happy you've chosen to leave LL. You continuously act like a douchebag to players ingame and on the forum alike. You constantly bitch about how you should be unbanned for tarnishing the reputation of this wonderful community. Sorry to be so upfront with you, but I've had enough.

Normally I'd say "Auf "Weidersehen," but since "Auf Weidersehen" actually means "Till I see you again," and since I never wish to see you again, to you sir, I say goodbye.

And sorry to be so frank, don't take it to heart..
Django quote^

Ace. Hope you don't retaliate at everyone who replies to you in a way that matches your goodbye thread.
Goodbye.
Don't do the crime if you're not prepared to serve the time.

In my opinion, I find this a sad reason to leave.
I hope you will find your way back to us once you have calmed down.

I shall always respect your choice.

I wish you great of luck on your future endeavors.
Plus, can everyone quit being so salty? Respect his choice and leave your opinion out of it when you do not have anything nice to say.
Pages: 1 2