Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im fucking done, L2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had a conversation about you minging on other communities before and I think we all agreed it's just a dick move because you wouldn't want people to minge on your community.

Anyway, your ban is fully deserved IMO, bye.
Argh, Darth... There is noone else to blame than yourself in this case. That's how I see it. The best thing you can do now is learn from your mistake (or do the thing you are doing now).

Anyway, goodbye and goodluck in future.
Goodbye.
Good riddance bro.
Go ahead and troll as much as you want but don't complain afterwards, acting all tough, you definitely won't be missed with that attitude.
He just wants to be staff on FL. 8)
(Aug 21, 2015, 12:53 PM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ]He just wants to be staff on FL. 8)
Yeah right.
Goodbye. I personally believe the ban was unjustified.
Goodluck!
Alright, now everybody has his own opinion on this one, let me throw mine in aswell.

Dear Darth,

You were a bad addition to the community, in fact. You were harassing players and be a completely dick to everybody around you, even to the people who helped you. Now I do not know you as a good person, I saw you, with your bad attitude, joining the server and minging on other server with the LL tag. Well, that is your own decision and therefore you got banned, for a great reason. The LL tag is representing the community and you, with your actions is drilling the status down, way down.

With that beeing said, I think it is a sad reason to leave the server of YOUR actions YOU have committed, Although I respect your choice and hope to see you around, changed. One day. Please.

Next time think before u do something, think over it, and especially don't be sad if you are banned. I hope you change one day and regret your actions,

Sincerely,

Ping Wink
Cya later.

[move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]
User is staying

Closed
Pages: 1 2