Limelight Forums

Full Version: Virtual piano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just a quick little addition which would be nice on the servers:

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> Add Virtual Piano to the servers.

In detail, explain your suggestion:

This - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...text=Piano

This could be an addition to the upcoming revamp of the roleplay point system. Perhaps a reward for playing so many hours as a certain job, perhaps Corleone for the atmospheric nature of this addition, I don't know.

Why should this be implemented?

It offers something for people to do when not raiding or contrafarming etc. It also allows for progression of one's musical abilites in game. But most of all, it's a pretty flawless addon which is a lot of fun, and takes up fairly little download space, at only 13MB.

I can't really see any downsides personally.

Edit*
Perhaps the ability to use this could be one of the 'tiered donation' options, which could act as a further incentive to donate to the server. I say this as this by no means gives a donator an advantage over a non-donator, and is only a 'fun' item to use within the game.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YESY EYS YESYYE YEYSESYEYSY!!!

I've played that piano soo many times. I actuelly am pretty good at it.

+Supporto
We'll have to have a 'My heart will go on' / Pirates of the carribean them tune-off. Am too pro at that
+Support
+Support as long as there is a client side volume control for pianos Tongue
+Support
Make it pretty expensive in the market (I mean, it is a grand piano after all) and have it failRP to have it in places it shouldn't be
I can imagine a Pres having an official piano player in their office that plays the imperial march everytime they walk in lmao
+Support
[move]
[Image: sgk3r5.png]
[/move]

+Support, would play House theme on the piano
[me=Rouch122]presses the +support button[/me]
why not

+Support
[glow=green,2,300]+Support[/glow]

Elegance

[move]+SUPPORT[/move]
BUMP

This suggestion has been bumped and given two more weeks for discussion.
+ Support
(Aug 18, 2015, 05:44 PM)Mark-the-Mushroom link Wrote: [ -> ]+Support as long as there is a client side volume control for pianos Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4