Limelight Forums

Full Version: Anti-Spazz in Buses, RV's etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for: In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Make the walls and floors of Buses and RV's solid and not make you lose HP when standing inside the vehicle while the its driving (Spazz Out)

Why should this be implemented?:
Its in general quite annoying not being able to walk about when the vehicle is driving, Props also glitch out of the the RV making it impossible too make cannabis (Weed) in it.

(This is an update on the FL server also).

[EDIT]
I dont know why this was so hard to explain :p

+Support
[me=Rouch122]presses the +support button[/me]
[move][Image: ru-support-b262a936.png][/move]

+Support
(Aug 17, 2015, 11:49 PM)Markus link Wrote: [ -> ][move][Image: ru-support-b262a936.png][/move]

+Support

Why that image heh?

+Support though.
(Aug 18, 2015, 12:08 AM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Markus link=topic=1135.msg10640#msg10640 date=1439848148]
[move][Image: ru-support-b262a936.png][/move]

+Support

Why that image heh?

+Support though.
[/quote]

I am a huge BF fan. And that is a support unit.
I was thinking of making a unique "+Support" like Octagon did and this is the first
thing that came into mind from the word "support". Tongue
Why not?
Although I Support this, this is a engine problem and I don't know if it can work how you intend it to.
(Aug 18, 2015, 12:28 AM)Kobi Blade link Wrote: [ -> ]Although I Support this, this is a engine problem and I don't know if it can work how you intend it to.

There was another server where they made it work.
(Aug 18, 2015, 12:28 AM)Kobi Blade link Wrote: [ -> ]Although I Support this, this is a engine problem and I don't know if it can work how you intend it to.

You just have to localize the physics. Pretty much what FL did. It wasn't made from scratch however.
How is FL localising physics AFAIK that's not easy to do, only thing I've seen that's similar is an addon which simulates it but iirc it was pretty glitchy.
(Aug 18, 2015, 12:53 AM)Spy link Wrote: [ -> ]How is FL localising physics AFAIK that's not easy to do, only thing I've seen that's similar is an addon which simulates it but iirc it was pretty glitchy.

It looked pretty stable to me in the video, but I have not gotten to try it.
tbh I cringed when I saw this suggestion due to FL making an update about this. Nonetheless its needed IMO,
+Support
I remember seeing something like this on the Facepunch forum

+Support

Edit: Found it, this if it helps: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1477648
[move]
[Image: sgk3r5.png]
[/move]
+Support
Can easily be done, servers mentioned above used this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=239705853

We'll also do the same and just take the code out.

Approved.
Pages: 1 2