Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: Increased Character Limit for Description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Increase the character limit for describing your character

Why should this be implemented? I believe the limit is too low, you should be able to go more in-depth in your descriptions.
+ Support

Also there is a problem with people not writing sufficient information to their description or just things not related to roleplay, maybe this can be solved by something like this.

[Image: mHddd6M.jpg]

Which would end up like:

18 | 1.80 | 70kg | Brown | Black | Australian | Scar on nose, very manly beard
(Aug 17, 2015, 05:33 PM)MrBigSneeze link Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support

Also there is a problem with people not writing sufficient information to their description or just things not related to roleplay, maybe this can be solved by something like this.

Which would end up like:

^ +Support for that

Which would end up like:

Yes but not everyone (including me) uses that kind of format. It's much easier to just punish those who miss use the description box.
[move][Image: ru-support-b262a936.png][/move]

+Support

Which would end up like:

^
+Support
Yes but that limits things users want to write about themselves. Because for me, about all my description will be in that 'other' box.
-Support

It's limited for a reason.
Perhaps that can also be solved if that whole description area counts as 1. Which means you don't need to use them all and that you can use the character limit of other areas you didn't use like Age and height at the others section

It would give players what to write, a template of some sort but if you wanted to write something different you'd only use the others section.

(Aug 17, 2015, 10:22 PM)Kobi Blade link Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

It's limited for a reason.

You are right people may abuse it but the actual if roleplayers (not minges) wanted to write things that define their character more they are just cut short
(Aug 17, 2015, 10:24 PM)MrBigSneeze link Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps that can also be solved if that whole description area counts as 1. Which means you don't need to use them all and that you can use the character limit of other areas you didn't use like Age and height at the others section

It would give players what to write, a template of some sort but if you wanted to write something different you'd only use the others section.

I support this improvisation.
Why hasn't this been added? xD
(Aug 17, 2015, 05:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support

Which would end up like:

+Support

Would actually be handy for a few updates I plan on releasing fairly soon.
Posted this back in 2013, still waiting.
+support
+support, I have a bad habit of writing a character bio which is 3 paragraphs long on serious roleplay servers.
(Aug 17, 2015, 10:02 PM)Cunix Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 17, 2015, 05:33 PM)MrBigSneeze link Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support

Which would end up like:

^
+Support
Pages: 1 2