Limelight Forums

Full Version: Engine idling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for the server
Engine idling

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Basically, if a player is not in his vehicle but leaves the engine ON, the car would slowly use up gasoline. As it would in real life.
Why should this be implemented?
Well, it would force players to actually try and do things which normal humans do in real life, ie. make sure your car is actually not guzzling up expensive gasoline because you forgot. It would force players to actually spend money on gasoline in case they were lazy/forgetful, which is good because the server currently has ways of summoning money from nothing, but not a lot of things to spend money on which disappear (such as ammo, kevlar, meds, food and gasoline).

Also RP and stuff.
+Support
+support
Would make sense.
+Support
+support
+Support
+Support
+Support
I like this Idea! I always turn off my car because it feels right in roleplay.... but I agree that there really is no purpose for it right now... Other than the fact that if someone steals my car they have to do the command first before they can drive off haha
(Aug 12, 2015, 01:32 PM)Rolorox link Wrote:I like this Idea! I always turn off my car because it feels right in roleplay.... but I agree that there really is no purpose for it right now... Other than the fact that if someone steals my car they have to do the command first before they can drive off haha

Well i have engine on and off binded , so its easy for me to steal u ahaha
Honestly the cars use way too much gas anyway.
Moving forward for developer review.
+Support
[move]
[Image: sgk3r5.png]
[/move]
+Support
Pages: 1 2