Limelight Forums

Full Version: SProps - Why hasn't this been added?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for Ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Add SProps Workshop Edition to the server in order to give builders a new set of props and tools to work with so that they may create wonderful contraptions.

Why should this be implemented?'
SProps is awesome. It has over 3200 UNIQUE PROPS at the disposal for every builder to work with. This pack is simply meant for building, and building alone. By including this into the server, without going on a massive whitelist/blacklist spree, players will have a massive tray of props at their disposal to work with.

I shouldn't even have to go into full descriptions as to why SProps needs to be added. It is seriously that good.
-Support

I do not see why this would be a huge addition to the server apart from a huge addition to the download list.
It's only 20mb. That's a drop in the water compared to the custom player skins we have been adding.
(Aug 11, 2015, 10:24 AM)Joey Skylynx link Wrote:It's only 20mb. That's a drop in the water compared to the custom player skins we have been adding.

I might have overestimated that.

Yet I stand my ground as I still do not see the huge gain.
+support
Just take a look at the props in SP. I assure you, you are bound to find something you love about it.
+support
(Aug 11, 2015, 10:34 AM)Joey Skylynx link Wrote:Just take a look at the props in SP. I assure you, you are bound to find something you love about it.

I think I shall try that.
Rolorox stated at the night of the server launch that these will be added.
This is already being added.