Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove Looting Hazmat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Remove being able to loot the hazmat suit from fire engines and add it to the market.

Why should this be implemented? For people who like to relax and do something easy, firefighting was a great hobby. Now it is chaos. People are raiding the FD with heavy weaponry in a race to get hazmat suits. It keeps the firefighters from doing their RP, as they usually get killed while the criminals go guns-blazing.

This has caused people to make false calls and hostage the firefighter just to steal from it.

[Image: D51505EF7650663173E3751D1A2ACE2AB5B47DE0]
I don't think people should be raiding the FD.. that is taking it too far. There should be a rule in place stating you need to be very careful and make sure no one is around when looting firetrucks. -Support/+Support for the rule.
(Aug 9, 2015, 01:00 AM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think people should be raiding the FD.. that is taking it too far. There should be a rule in place stating you need to be very careful and make sure no one is around when looting firetrucks. -Support/+Support for the rule.

People break rules all the time, just because you say you can't do something does NOT mean it will deter it.

+Support
+Support
Players who do this should really be banned.
There's been many complaints about people constantly raiding for firetrucks. It's probably time to take a look at how this is affecting passive roleplay and maybe come up with another method to obtain the outfit.

+Support
+Support
You know when people sell a firetruck for 50k this has to stop so yeap.

+Support
+ Support. The fire station is getting raided constantly for the suit. I've had several problems with bait calls as well.
When we thought of adding the hazmat to the firetruck we certainly did not expect people to take it this far to get their hands on some...

I do not have power to approve a suggestion but I'll talk to Wood and the other devs about this, because this is certainty not intended...
+Support. Although I don't see what's wrong with holding a firefighter under gunpoint while someone else loots the truck, obviously not in the FD, but like outside the city or whatever.
+support

(Aug 9, 2015, 02:56 AM)Falcon link Wrote: [ -> ]+Support. Although I don't see what's wrong with holding a firefighter under gunpoint while someone else loots the truck, obviously not in the FD, but like outside the city or whatever.

The problem is when that is all that happens.  I am a firefighter when I am in the game.  I spend 98% of my time in that job.  The past two days I've had nonstop calls for fires, at least 85% of them were false and lead to being shot, stolen from and/or hostaged for 10-15 minutes.

It has gotten to the point that I fear for my life just going out of the firestation.  And even there it isn't safe as people are always banging on the doors.  I can't roleplay as I'm always checking my back and the truck to make sure someone isn't messing with things.

Yes, this is a problem.
I agree that something needs to be done about this.

+Support.
(Aug 9, 2015, 03:44 AM)SirWulf link Wrote: [ -> ]+support

[quote author=Falcon link=topic=709.msg7653#msg7653 date=1439081787]
+Support. Although I don't see what's wrong with holding a firefighter under gunpoint while someone else loots the truck, obviously not in the FD, but like outside the city or whatever.

The problem is when that is all that happens.  I am a firefighter when I am in the game.  I spend 98% of my time in that job.  The past two days I've had nonstop calls for fires, at least 85% of them were false and lead to being shot, stolen from and/or hostaged for 10-15 minutes.

It has gotten to the point that I fear for my life just going out of the firestation.  And even there it isn't safe as people are always banging on the doors.  I can't roleplay as I'm always checking my back and the truck to make sure someone isn't messing with things.

Yes, this is a problem.
[/quote]

I see what you mean. Yeah you should be able to get Hazmats from Tyrone? Maybe if you get like 90% on a batch you'f get a Hazmat suit. Just an idea.
(Aug 9, 2015, 02:56 AM)Falcon link Wrote: [ -> ]+Support. Although I don't see what's wrong with holding a firefighter under gunpoint while someone else loots the truck, obviously not in the FD, but like outside the city or whatever.

But u should've seen it, earlier today there were many incidents within the FD
(Aug 9, 2015, 04:21 AM)Trident3553 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Falcon link=topic=709.msg7653#msg7653 date=1439081787]

But u should've seen it, earlier today there were many incidents within the FD
[/quote]
He was the one hostaging the firefighter in the picture I provided.
Pages: 1 2