Limelight Forums

Full Version: Increase the Probability of Scrap Metal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Change the probability of getting scrap metal from stealing from cars to a considerably higher percentage.

Why should this be implemented? I went on a stealing spree. Me and my associate stole from 15+ cars. We got 4 pieces of scrap, however, they were all from our lock picks breaking.

This should be the other way around?

It isn't fair making people go through such an ordeal, and possibly not getting anything, for a small pay-out.
+Support
+Support especially since one of the ingredients for making meth is aluminum which is found in scrap metal
+Support, when making Meth it takes ages to find scrap metal and you have to end up buying it of others!
+Support
+ support
+Support. Although it'd be fun and easy.

Meth should be hard to make. But if the payouts were smaller, I'd support it.

EDIT: +Support now.
+Support
+Support
+Support. I have everything I need to make meth. Except fucking scrap metal.
I'll be adding some additional ways to make scrap metal in the future, but it won't be incredibly easy to get; meth is meant to be difficult, and it's far better if you work in groups to create it.
+Support also why not have the ability to get scrap metal from all cars and damage the cars HP in the process. just an idea
+Support

Seriously, getting aluminium is a real pain in the ass.
-support.

Way to easy to get, you just need to take time stacking it up. Pinky I know for sure has over 48 boxes.
-Support, this adds a bit of depth to meth cooking and makes it a bit harder to cook meth.
Otherwise you can pump out unlimited meth in an hour.

Scrap metal is the only resource you really have to hunt for so to speak. Adding extra risk to cooking meth.

1. Getting the scrap metal is risky.
2. Cooking the meth is risky in fear of getting busted or fucking up.

If scrap metal was not scarce, you wouldn't give a fuck about fucking up or getting busted.
To add on top of that, in my opinion it is way too easy to make meth now!
I have found a formula that gives me 90% everytime, if I had enough scrap metal, I wouldn't have 700k, but I would have 2mil by now.

Oh yeah, huge -support.
Pages: 1 2