Limelight Forums

Full Version: I don't hang with minges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously, yall going around and attacking other communities, then saying you don't want hostilities....  Seriously is a terribad display.  I might still come on your servers, maybe I won't.  There is NO excuse for what you have done.  Did you ever forgive someone who went onto FL and trashed the place to shit purely because they were a shitbag kid?  No.  You didn't.  Then you put out these "we apologize" letters like it somehow makes everything you did okay because YOUR community said "we forgive you".  You should be apologizing to the community or communities you have attacked.

I'm not even really a member at FL, but if I see yall where I've been playin breakin rules intentionally just to troll, I'm going to not only perm you, but I will also let that community know exactly where to find your community.

You've put an extremely bad taste in my mouth about wanting to check this place out.  You want to fix it, man the fuck up and apologize to the people you hurt, not the people that followed you in your protest.
Goodbye.

Weed's in the corner if you need it.

OT:

Don't act like a dick and realise people are angry at Soul, If you're going to call us minges then you're more stupid than I thought, Also I'd like to say that you should be more mature about things.
newsflash mister, they already apologized to the people they hurt.

if you wanna stay then stay, if you don't then don't start threatening to leave like it's something that's gonna damage us, just leave.
Look Jokhah, no ones forcing you to stay if you don't want to.

They messed up, and they've apologised and it was looked into internally. There's nothing more that can be done. As you'll know yourself after incidents happened on FL, apologises are sometimes all you can do and if I remember correctly you made one a while back and you was forgiven.
Well, I can't really say I don't agree with this. But we can nolonger do anything with it. All we can do is make the situation even worse than it is right now. I don't think it's even worth being mad about it or something. And no, not everyone is attacking other communities. For example I know some people that want to leave in peace. Atleast I try to do so. Blame the people that came to minge not whole community.

Goodbye, understandable reason to leave.
Goodbye Jokhah, as others said no one is forcing you to stay. Anyhow, goodluck with what you are going to do in the future!
[move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]
Darknoob, you have always been a level person when it came to judgement.  Look at the fucks posting on this goodbye thread.  I have already been told by one of your community members to go to FL if I don't like it here, place isn't even open.  Not only have yall set an extremely bad example, your blind members are raging to the defense of this kind of activity.  Sure, yall took some good people with yall when you left FL, but you also have attracted a ton of minges with you.

Seriously bro.  You wanna talk about beef with Soul, I've had beef with him longer than most of you.  That didn't make me rage out like a baby and do this level of retarded.

To anyone else, it's not a threat, it's a fucking promise.  A reasonable one at that.  If yall think attacking another community is okay but retaliation isn't okay, then looks like I'm not the one who needs to do some growing up.  Fucking telling me to grow up is about the dumbest shit I have read on.  I'm a grown ass man who only ever asks people to show basic levels of respect and obey the rules of the house you are playing in.  You wanna talk shit, feel free, I don't need bitch ass people in my circle anyway.
(Aug 4, 2015, 01:20 PM)Jokhah link Wrote: [ -> ]Darknoob, you have always been a level person when it came to judgement.  Look at the fucks posting on this goodbye thread.  I have already been told by one of your community members to go to FL if I don't like it here, place isn't even open.  Not only have yall set an extremely bad example, your blind members are raging to the defense of this kind of activity.  Sure, yall took some good people with yall when you left FL, but you also have attracted a ton of minges with you.

Seriously bro.  You wanna talk about beef with Soul, I've had beef with him longer than most of you.  That didn't make me rage out like a baby and do this level of retarded.

To anyone else, it's not a threat, it's a fucking promise.  A reasonable one at that.  If yall think attacking another community is okay but retaliation isn't okay, then looks like I'm not the one who needs to do some growing up.  Fucking telling me to grow up is about the dumbest shit I have read on.  I'm a grown ass man who only ever asks people to show basic levels of respect and obey the rules of the house you are playing in.  You wanna talk shit, feel free, I don't need bitch ass people in my circle anyway.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
Good bye. I don't agree with what you're saying, nevertheless good luck in your future plans ;D
Chill, mate.
I agree with the you but no need to flame at us, people who had no involvement whatsoever in the actions of some of the community members here
Anyway
https://youtu.be/WUl9NPPMx8s
Goodbye Jokhah, good luck with whatever the stream takes you buddy.
Apologies were made on the FL forums as well as to Soul personally.

It's a shame to see you judge an entire community based on the actions of a few people.. but that's your choice.

Anyway, it's sad that you didn't want to stay long enough to even wait until the servers are live so I hope you return when they are.

If not, farewell Jokhah.
I strongly disagree about what a few administrators have done. That was unacceptable. As Wood said, action has already been taken.

However, to insult us afterwards? I am sorry, but that doesn't make you any of a better person than those administrators.
"I don't hang with minges." I obviously understand your point but this is not the way to go about it.
You do not catch flies with vinegar.

I'd hate to see you go because of this reason, I hope you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive said administrators.

Otherwise you can leave, without any hard feelings. You are free to go towards where you wish to be.
The mistakes that were made towards FL from the some of the staff members has been delt with they've apologised. I am sorry to see that you are leaving this community this early but please do not judge the majority with the minority.

We, as the staff team are trying our best NOT to have any issues with any community at all. People are going to cause trouble but we are not the blame. Peace is the mission.
Pages: 1 2 3