Limelight Forums

Full Version: Protest Signs & Banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Protest Signs & Banners

In detail, explain your suggestion:

I have been thinking for a while because I love to Protest RP. Most people when they are not happy with the laws the president has set they will normally chat with him face to face or PM him, In my opinion I do not think that is even realistic. If protest banners was added it would work by someone setting up a protest organisation and people who are unhappy with the presidents laws for example if they would like weed legalised or Tax being cut down etc. We would gather at nexus with are banners the banners could say on them Lower Tax, Free Weed what ever the developers feel is right to put on the banner. People with working microphones would also start shouting causing trouble and mayhem until the president allows the law.

Why should this be implemented?

Why I would like this being added into the game even though people may think 'Ah Its not needed' It will add alot of realism into the game because one day people might want to protest. It will make people who love to protest happy.

[Image: protest4-860x571.jpg]
This would be great. The president always think that the usual protesters are mad since they're flapping around a sign saying something alike "Watch out, Dog".

Either way, +Support
+Support
[Image: sgk3r5.png]

+Support
+Support for a few generic ones
+Support
I asked for it ages ago on FL and so did others, definitely supporting it here
+support
+Support
+support
+support
+Support
+Support
Some generic signs would greatly enhance RP, ensuring that protests serve a greater purpose than warning people about a dog.

+Support
Would be a nice way for people to protest against a dictator without immediately pulling out weapons.

Pushed through for developer review. Hopefully we can get some of our modellers to work on it.