Limelight Forums

Full Version: Decrease Avatar Size (Mobile and Desktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FORUM SUGGESTION

If it's possible, The avatar size should really be decreased, both on the main version and desktop version.

Why?

Because this is the current size of avatars on the mobile version:

[Image: YAomCCS.jpg]
+support, it's annoying when I try to browse the forum on my phone, and my screen will be consumed by avatars with a tiny bit of text at the bottom of each one.
+Support
+Support
DEFINITELY for the mobile; I tried browsing on my iPad an was blinded
in general the forums seem very big and blown up to me, but I'm used to FL's sleek forums
+Support
Haha, that might be troublesome on tablet I'd imagine.

I've contacted Wood and he'll look into it. I believe he's already trying to fix it.

Either way, +Support
Noticed this as well,
+Support
+ Support
+Support
[Image: sgk3r5.png]

+Support
I rather like the forum avatar size, as they're pretty HD (isn't mine so beautiful?), but I think there's a fair bit of wasted space. I really think that we need to be strict about signatures, because a few players have massive signatures and it's really making it a pain to browse these otherwise very clean forums.

If possible we could disable avatars/signatures on a mobile version of this site to allow for rapid browsing.
(Aug 2, 2015, 03:50 PM)Faustie link Wrote: [ -> ]I rather like the forum avatar size, as they're pretty HD (isn't mine so beautiful?), but I think there's a fair bit of wasted space. I really think that we need to be strict about signatures, because a few players have massive signatures and it's really making it a pain to browse these otherwise very clean forums.

If possible we could disable avatars/signatures on a mobile version of this site to allow for rapid browsing.

I would say smaller avatars and disabled signatures.
+Support
+Support
+ Support.
Pages: 1 2