Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove the Internal Vehicle Locking System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Remove the Internal Vehicle Locking system.

Why should this be implemented? This has to be one of the most annoying and petty features ever added to FL. It leaves new players confused on why they can't get out of their car and all players to accidentally break FearRP and die because they cannot get out. There are many other ways we could come up with to keep hostaged/detained or arrested players in a vehicle and I just don't think that this annoying method is the way to solve this problem.
+support

This is literally worse than Ebola.
+Support
+Support

But I would like to see a way of keeping someone tied/cuffed in a car
(Aug 2, 2015, 01:46 AM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Brennan link=topic=228.msg1769#msg1769 date=1438472732]
+Support

But I would like to see a way of keeping someone tied/cuffed in a car

Any ideas?
[/quote]

What about some way of opening doors because I don't like the internally locking system so maybe if they are tied up we could let someone maybe press like R on there character to eject them from the car so we can let them essentially get in by themselves but make the owner or a player who has access to the car get them out? Sorry for rambling but yeah.

But +Support
+Support
-Support
Personally I like the internal locking system
More often than not I accidentally exit my car while I'm driving because I've tapped E when trying to turn or use the horn
(Aug 2, 2015, 03:41 AM)etherealyandere link Wrote: [ -> ]
-Support
Personally I like the internal locking system
More often than not I accidentally exit my car while I'm driving because I've tapped E when trying to turn or use the horn

Alright how about a bit of both, perhaps we can make it so you can buy advanced locking for your car? Persay you can buy a lock for 5k and you can internally lock your car now, however, without you cannot internally lock your car?
+support

Its only used for trolling lol
Please ;-;

+Support
Huge +Support
+support
+support
+support
+support
Pages: 1 2 3