Limelight Forums

Full Version: De-cluttering the Clothing Items Section of the Market/Inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game, the gamemode.

In detail, explain your suggestion: I feel that the market has become rather cluttered recently with the addition of all of the new content. I am not at all saying this is a bad thing, however I think there is a point where things should be taken care of.

The clothing section of the market and inventory is a real shambles:
[Image: SMKcHQp.jpg]

Items are listed due to their price, not their relevance to other products. What I mean is, you might not be aware that the Philip Malowie has a hat, and you may skip it. This is not good. I am proposing a separate section for these items, misc clothing. This will contain the 'gas mask', 'heavy armour suit' the hats, uniforms and briefcase. The suits should be put into a menu called 'donator suits'. Even though some of the misc clothing items may be donator only, it would separate the two different types of customisation. One type is actual clothing, and the other type is for 'situational roleplay'.

If this idea proves to be unpopular, why not clear up the clothing menu and sort everything out? Put all the uniforms and their corresponding hats together, put the accessories together and finally put the grey suit with the rest.

Why should this be implemented? It just makes a lot of sense. It would make the market easier to navigate and less frustrating to equip paired items in the menu. It also makes the game mode feel like it has had more TLC and makes it look professional.

There is practically no reason why this can't be sorted out, and it would just improve the market if it were to be added.
+Support
[Image: sgk3r5.png]

+Support
+Support
+Support
+ Support
+Support
+Support
Pushed forward for developer review.
Approved. Currently working on a system to increase the ease of finding paired items.
Approved.
Sorted.
Accessories are in different categories, as the secondary suggestion.