Limelight Forums

Full Version: Core Manager Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: announcement.png]

Hello Limelight!

Today we're here to announce two structural member changes. 

After assisting us as an SA-HR for 4 years, Overlewd has stepped down. Being a self-proclaimed rule guru, he has helped Limelight a lot and we are thankful for his work. The Core Team have held an internal vote to find a successor and we have decided that will be taking on the role.

Our second structural change is the role of SA-TECH, having served since June 2011, Faustie has been vital to our initial development progress and structure. Unfortunately due to his work project such as launching satellites he has decided to step down. We thank Faustie for his work, and wish him best of luck in his future endeavors. As for Faustie's successor, will be taking on the role of SA-TECH going forward.
Can I get an AWOOOOOGA in chat? Excellent choices! Very poggers
Thank you all, LL has given me literally thousands of hours of fun and I've had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful people, many of whom I consider friends to this day and play games with on a regular basis. Of course, wish all the best to LL and good luck to Bambo!
(Mar 8, 2021, 08:16 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all, LL has given me literally thousands of hours of fun and I've had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful people, many of whom I consider friends to this day and play games with on a regular basis. Of course, wish all the best to LL and good luck to Bambo!

:thonk:

Good Luck with your work to the pair of you.
y'all really love making real dumb decisions
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:42 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]y'all really love making real dumb decisions

you're right.
clearly taking people hostage and forcing them to work in a role they don't want would be better.
poggerinos.
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:46 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:42 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]y'all really love making real dumb decisions

you're right.
clearly taking people hostage and forcing them to work in a role they don't want would be better.
poggerinos.

my bad, i forgot how dense you lot can be sometimes

to clarify, i was talking about the replacements.
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:49 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:46 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

you're right.
poggerinos.

cool.
it was a vote for both, and we were the best of the candidates who put themselves forward.
Perhaps you should wait to see what people do, before just jumping to assuming that we're a bunch of howling gibbons, cheers.

Love you.
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:51 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:49 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:46 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]you're right.
poggerinos.

Perhaps you should wait to see what people do

[Image: ys7sTYv.png]

This is one of many, as you should know. It was also 313 days ago and since then squat has changed

You're expecting us to have faith in a team that has let us down time and time again. It's like expecting people to have faith in Boris.
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:54 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:51 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:49 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]my bad, i forgot how dense you lot can be sometimes

Perhaps you should wait to see what people do

This is one of many, as you should know. It was also 313 days ago and since then squat has changed

You're expecting us to have faith in a team that has let us down time and time again. It's like expecting people to have faith in Boris.

We added a team, allowing people to actually get work done without relying on everyone else.
We re-started weekly team meetings, to keep the staff up-to-date.
We brought in ADS, which has provided a niche for a number of players, including yourself.
We improved the contributor workflow, to make it easier for people to push content to LL.
We've been getting people into events.
We've been working on CityRP, TTT and ADS to give experiences people enjoy.
We've hired external devs to work on the systems most in need of replacement.

I don't know what you expect us to do.
Wave a magic wand and just poof us back to 2017 playercounts?
(Mar 9, 2021, 12:15 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:54 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:51 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you should wait to see what people do

We added a team, allowing people to actually get work done without relying on everyone else.
We re-started weekly team meetings, to keep the staff up-to-date.
We brought in ADS, which has provided a niche for a number of players, including yourself.
We improved the contributor workflow, to make it easier for people to push content to LL.
We've been getting people into events.
We've been working on CityRP, TTT and ADS to give experiences people enjoy.
We've hired external devs to work on the systems most in need of replacement.

I don't know what you expect us to do.
Wave a magic wand and just poof us back to 2017 playercounts?

Well duuuuuuh, just wave the magical wand 4head

Why?

Bambo is one the staff members that still pushes everyone else and are active.
He always helps out and is actually active trying to do something about this situation.
I can't honestly be bothered with comments like this, keep the toxicity to yourself thank you very much.

‍  huge congratulations i'm sure you do great!
(Mar 10, 2021, 08:41 AM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

Bambo is one the staff members that still pushes everyone else and are active.
He always helps out and is actually active trying to do something about this situation.
I can't honestly be bothered with comments like this, keep the toxicity to yourself thank you very much.

‍  huge congratulations i'm sure you do great!

It's not toxicity, it's an opinion. Now I appreciate you're going to disagree with it but that doesn't give you the right to disregard it as "toxicity" merely because you disagree.

The entirety of the staff team (excluding development) have done nothing but let us down over the last year. As a matter of fact, the only person that's done anything to actually try and get people on the server is Pufitee. Why would we put our faith in a member of the team that's let us down time and time again.

If Stefan Lofven kept letting his country down again and again, you're not going to vote in his Deputy, Morgan Johansson, as his successor are you? You can give me the "BuT tHiS iSn'T a CoUnTrY" argument all you want, but the principle stands. I see no reason to have faith in any of the current administration team as every person that comes in as SA-HR quickly proves they're not fit to lead; either due to inactivity or general incompetence.

I've vocalised this opinion countless times, but you need to bring in someone new that isn't as close-minded as the current team and doesn't hold the same principles that have failed this community.

P.s. New means new, not someone else from the team.
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:42 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]P.s. New means new, not someone else from the team.

I was not part of the team. So it is confirmed, #Dick4HR
(Mar 10, 2021, 08:30 PM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2021, 11:42 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]P.s. New means new, not someone else from the team.

I was not part of the team. So it is confirmed, #Dick4HR

it took long enough for you to get onto the main staff team.. let alone fecking HR
Pages: 1 2